TruTV has ordered 8 additional episodes of the extreme singing competition series Killer Karaoke, bringing its first-season total to 16. Production is scheduled to begin next month with the series return set for early 2014 with new host Mark McGrath (Don’t Forget The Lyrics!, Extra). Inspired in part by British game show Sing If You Can, the series challenges contestants to sing a hit song while being put through extreme, wild and unexpected physical challenges. Killer Karaoke is produced by Zodiak USA, with Tony Yates and James Rowley serving as executive producers.
TruTV Renews ‘Killer Karaoke’ With New Host Mark McGrath
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Fertility Workplace Comedy From Annie Neal & Doug Robinson
- ADG Awards: Art Directors To Induct Ken Adam & Tyrus Wong Into Hall Of Fame
- Fox Buys 2 Projects From Lee Daniels: Gospel Choir Drama As Put Pilot & Multi-Racial Soap With Penalty
- James Corden Regrets His Kiss With Sean Spicer; Promises It Was A “One-Time Thing”
- ‘For The People’: Production Temporarily Shut Down On ABC Shondaland Series
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Unveils Season 8 Key Art & It’s “All Out War”