TruTV has ordered 8 additional episodes of the extreme singing competition series Killer Karaoke, bringing its first-season total to 16. Production is scheduled to begin next month with the series return set for early 2014 with new host Mark McGrath (Don’t Forget The Lyrics!, Extra). Inspired in part by British game show Sing If You Can, the series challenges contestants to sing a hit song while being put through extreme, wild and unexpected physical challenges. Killer Karaoke is produced by Zodiak USA, with Tony Yates and James Rowley serving as executive producers.
TruTV Renews ‘Killer Karaoke’ With New Host Mark McGrath
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV