Happy Endings alumna Eliza Coupe, Bex Taylor-Klaus (The Killing), Rob Gleeson and Ryan Gaul have been cast in a recurring roles on the upcoming third season of Showtime‘s comedy series House Of Lies, joining recently added new recurring player Mekhi Phifer. Coupe will play Marissa, a wild-child Internet company head and heir to a wealthy media family. Taylor-Klaus, repped by the Corsa Agency and Curtis Talent Management, will play Lex, a badass genderqueer basketball player who connects with Marty’s (Don Cheadle) son Roscoe (Donis Leonard Jr.). She also recurs on The CW’s Arrow. Gleeson, repped by Innovative and Main Title, will play Jeffrey, a very quiet and intense numbers guy. Gaul is repped by Gersh, Think Tank Management and Jackoway/Tyerman.
Quartet Join Showtime’s ‘House Of Lies’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Fortune Feimster Comedy From Tina Fey, ‘Uncle Buck’ Reboot Get ABC Pilot Orders
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'