Happy Endings alumna Eliza Coupe, Bex Taylor-Klaus (The Killing), Rob Gleeson and Ryan Gaul have been cast in a recurring roles on the upcoming third season of Showtime‘s comedy series House Of Lies, joining recently added new recurring player Mekhi Phifer. Coupe will play Marissa, a wild-child Internet company head and heir to a wealthy media family. Taylor-Klaus, repped by the Corsa Agency and Curtis Talent Management, will play Lex, a badass genderqueer basketball player who connects with Marty’s (Don Cheadle) son Roscoe (Donis Leonard Jr.). She also recurs on The CW’s Arrow. Gleeson, repped by Innovative and Main Title, will play Jeffrey, a very quiet and intense numbers guy. Gaul is repped by Gersh, Think Tank Management and Jackoway/Tyerman.
Quartet Join Showtime’s ‘House Of Lies’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot