Happy Endings alumna Eliza Coupe, Bex Taylor-Klaus (The Killing), Rob Gleeson and Ryan Gaul have been cast in a recurring roles on the upcoming third season of Showtime‘s comedy series House Of Lies, joining recently added new recurring player Mekhi Phifer. Coupe will play Marissa, a wild-child Internet company head and heir to a wealthy media family. Taylor-Klaus, repped by the Corsa Agency and Curtis Talent Management, will play Lex, a badass genderqueer basketball player who connects with Marty’s (Don Cheadle) son Roscoe (Donis Leonard Jr.). She also recurs on The CW’s Arrow. Gleeson, repped by Innovative and Main Title, will play Jeffrey, a very quiet and intense numbers guy. Gaul is repped by Gersh, Think Tank Management and Jackoway/Tyerman.
Quartet Join Showtime’s ‘House Of Lies’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates