Happy Endings alumna Eliza Coupe, Bex Taylor-Klaus (The Killing), Rob Gleeson and Ryan Gaul have been cast in a recurring roles on the upcoming third season of Showtime‘s comedy series House Of Lies, joining recently added new recurring player Mekhi Phifer. Coupe will play Marissa, a wild-child Internet company head and heir to a wealthy media family. Taylor-Klaus, repped by the Corsa Agency and Curtis Talent Management, will play Lex, a badass genderqueer basketball player who connects with Marty’s (Don Cheadle) son Roscoe (Donis Leonard Jr.). She also recurs on The CW’s Arrow. Gleeson, repped by Innovative and Main Title, will play Jeffrey, a very quiet and intense numbers guy. Gaul is repped by Gersh, Think Tank Management and Jackoway/Tyerman.
Quartet Join Showtime’s ‘House Of Lies’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony: No Full PlayStation Network Access Or Gameplay Yet
- LeBron James Return To Miami Helps NBA Ratings Rebound On ABC, Boosts 'Grinch'
- Fall TV 2014: What Worked, What Didn't & What Lies Ahead In Midseason
- 'The Interview' Release: 331 Theaters Aboard For Christmas Day
- 'The Interview' Forgoes TV Ads To Promote Christmas Release This Time
- One Direction Soft In Primetime, Boost Late Night Ratings For NBC