Jude Law plays the eponymous larger-than-life safecracker in black comedy Dom Hemingway. Back on the streets of London after 12 years in prison, he’s eager to collect what he’s owed for keeping his mouth shut. But things take a turn when he and his partner (Richard E Grant) set off to visit his boss (Demian Bichir) in the south of France. Emilia Clarke also stars in the film that’s from The Matador writer-director Richard Shepard. Lionsgate UK is releasing November 15th in Britain and Fox Searchlight has North America where it will release next year. Jeremy Thomas produced through Recorded Picture Company.
Hot Trailer: ‘Dom Hemingway’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Tartaglione
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Happy New Year' Released Direct To Fans Online
- ITV Invests In Ex-Maker CEO's Zealot Networks
- Berlin Film Festival Ties On 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' International Premiere
- China Says It's Against Cyberterrorism; Stays Mum On North Korea, Helping U.S.
- 'Hobbit' Rules While Chinese, Indian And French Films Make Noise: Intl BO Update