Tribeca Film acquired U.S. rights to the Marion Vernoux-directed Bright Days Ahead, which gets its North American preem tonight at Toronto after being released in France earlier this year. The Vernoux-scripted adaptation of the Franny Chesnel novel A Young Girl With Gray Hair stars Fanny Ardant, along with Laurent Lafitte, Patrick Chesnais, Jean-Francois Stevenin, and Marie Riviere. Pic’s a co-production between Les Films du Kiosque and 27.11 Production. A retiree finally gets the chance to take care of her children and husband and she is bored to tears in no time. She’s invited to her neighborhood’s senior club and finds mischief there and a break from obligation and conformity.
Toronto: Tribeca Acquires ‘Bright Days Ahead’
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest Film News
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date