Tribeca Film acquired U.S. rights to the Marion Vernoux-directed Bright Days Ahead, which gets its North American preem tonight at Toronto after being released in France earlier this year. The Vernoux-scripted adaptation of the Franny Chesnel novel A Young Girl With Gray Hair stars Fanny Ardant, along with Laurent Lafitte, Patrick Chesnais, Jean-Francois Stevenin, and Marie Riviere. Pic’s a co-production between Les Films du Kiosque and 27.11 Production. A retiree finally gets the chance to take care of her children and husband and she is bored to tears in no time. She’s invited to her neighborhood’s senior club and finds mischief there and a break from obligation and conformity.
Toronto: Tribeca Acquires ‘Bright Days Ahead’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Newbie Picture Company On The Case For 'Tracking Of A Russian Spy'
- Hamptons Fest Gets 'St. Vincent' Opener; Now They Pray For St. Bill
- Bryan Cranston In 'The Great Wall' Talks
- Bryan Singer Set To Helm 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- MGM Buys 55% Of Roma Downey And Mark Burnett's Empire; Relaunches United Artists
- Lava Bear Joins Chinese Pic 'The Bodyguard'