Tribeca Film acquired U.S. rights to the Marion Vernoux-directed Bright Days Ahead, which gets its North American preem tonight at Toronto after being released in France earlier this year. The Vernoux-scripted adaptation of the Franny Chesnel novel A Young Girl With Gray Hair stars Fanny Ardant, along with Laurent Lafitte, Patrick Chesnais, Jean-Francois Stevenin, and Marie Riviere. Pic’s a co-production between Les Films du Kiosque and 27.11 Production. A retiree finally gets the chance to take care of her children and husband and she is bored to tears in no time. She’s invited to her neighborhood’s senior club and finds mischief there and a break from obligation and conformity.
Toronto: Tribeca Acquires ‘Bright Days Ahead’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest Film News
- Politics, Legends, Lassie And Lollobrigida Share The Spotlight As TCM Classic Film Festival Gets Rolling In Hollywood
- Frankie Shaw Joins Boston Marathon Bombing Drama ‘Stronger’
- Seth Grahame-Smith Bolts From WB’s ‘The Flash’; Search On For New Director
- ‘Maze Runner’ Sequel Production Shut Down Indefinitely For Dylan O’Brien Recovery – Update
- Sierra/Affinity Boards Andrew Niccol’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Anon’ – Cannes
- ‘Jungle Book’ Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; ‘Mother’s Day’ Has Edge Over ‘Keanu…