Ron Howard directed the concert documentary that will have its world premiere in Toronto on Saturday. The Exchange has now nabbed international rights to the pic, which centers on last fall’s Made In America music festival put on by Jay-Z and the success stories of the artists, fans, vendors, stage hands and neighbors whose lives were impacted by the event. Jay-Z, Imagine Entertainment, RadicalMedia and Participant Media are producers. Showtime recently picked up TV rights and will air it October 11. The rights deal was brokered by CAA, Laura Ivey and Max Leeds of The Exchange.
Toronto: The Exchange Nabs Foreign Rights To Jay-Z Docu ‘Made In America’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Gets Going With $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl Box…
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun. AM…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency