Ron Howard directed the concert documentary that will have its world premiere in Toronto on Saturday. The Exchange has now nabbed international rights to the pic, which centers on last fall’s Made In America music festival put on by Jay-Z and the success stories of the artists, fans, vendors, stage hands and neighbors whose lives were impacted by the event. Jay-Z, Imagine Entertainment, RadicalMedia and Participant Media are producers. Showtime recently picked up TV rights and will air it October 11. The rights deal was brokered by CAA, Laura Ivey and Max Leeds of The Exchange.
Toronto: The Exchange Nabs Foreign Rights To Jay-Z Docu ‘Made In America’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'