Ron Howard directed the concert documentary that will have its world premiere in Toronto on Saturday. The Exchange has now nabbed international rights to the pic, which centers on last fall’s Made In America music festival put on by Jay-Z and the success stories of the artists, fans, vendors, stage hands and neighbors whose lives were impacted by the event. Jay-Z, Imagine Entertainment, RadicalMedia and Participant Media are producers. Showtime recently picked up TV rights and will air it October 11. The rights deal was brokered by CAA, Laura Ivey and Max Leeds of The Exchange.
Toronto: The Exchange Nabs Foreign Rights To Jay-Z Docu ‘Made In America’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'