Ron Howard directed the concert documentary that will have its world premiere in Toronto on Saturday. The Exchange has now nabbed international rights to the pic, which centers on last fall’s Made In America music festival put on by Jay-Z and the success stories of the artists, fans, vendors, stage hands and neighbors whose lives were impacted by the event. Jay-Z, Imagine Entertainment, RadicalMedia and Participant Media are producers. Showtime recently picked up TV rights and will air it October 11. The rights deal was brokered by CAA, Laura Ivey and Max Leeds of The Exchange.
Toronto: The Exchange Nabs Foreign Rights To Jay-Z Docu ‘Made In America’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow