EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed Abdellatif Kechiche, who is here in Toronto with Blue Is The Warmest Color. That film won the Palme d’Or and FIPRESCI prize at the Cannes Film Festival, taking the top honor in a unanimous vote by the jury headed by Steven Spielberg. The film is the story of the birth of a relationship between a lesbian couple. Kechiche’s previous directing credits include Blame It On Voltaire, Games Of Love And Chance and Black Venus.
Toronto: CAA Signs Palme d’Or ‘Blue Is The Warmest Color’ Helmer Abdellatif Kechiche
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE