EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed Abdellatif Kechiche, who is here in Toronto with Blue Is The Warmest Color. That film won the Palme d’Or and FIPRESCI prize at the Cannes Film Festival, taking the top honor in a unanimous vote by the jury headed by Steven Spielberg. The film is the story of the birth of a relationship between a lesbian couple. Kechiche’s previous directing credits include Blame It On Voltaire, Games Of Love And Chance and Black Venus.
Toronto: CAA Signs Palme d’Or ‘Blue Is The Warmest Color’ Helmer Abdellatif Kechiche
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest Film News
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Tops $100M Offshore, Digs Up $41M In China – International Box Office
- 'Flower' Blooms In Trio Of Pots; 'Keep The Change' Solid: Specialty Box Office
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners