TNT is adding another contender for its popcorn action Sunday lineup that includes Falling Skies and the upcoming Last Ship. The cable network has given a pilot order to an untitled project from The Bourne Identity co-writer W. Blake Herron. Described as National Treasure meets Bourne Identity, the action/adventure drama centers on person called upon in times of extreme crisis, when traditional law and government aren’t in position to help. Created by the original founding fathers but hidden from the public, the agent of unknown identity that is trained and ready to serve — deployed only at the careful discretion of the Vice President. Turner Originals is producing, with Herron and Armyan Bernstein (Air Force One) executive producing.
TNT Orders Action/Adventure Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ To Continue Airing Live Coast To Coast
- ‘The Deuce’ Renewed For Season 2 At HBO
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’ – Global…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh