Ahead of tonight’s Season 4 finale, TLC has picked up another season of Who Do You Think You Are? Ten one-hour episodes have been ordered to air in 2014. The series, which has been averaging 1.8 million P2+ viewers in its first season, takes celebrities on a journey into their personal histories, mining their pasts to reveal unknown details about themselves and their families. Celebrities featured this past season include Christina Applegate, Kelly Clarkson, Cindy Crawford, Zooey Deschanel, Chelsea Handler, Chris O’Donnell, and Trisha Yearwood. Tonight’s season ender follows The Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons as he explores the ancestors on his paternal side of the family, in tribute to his father. Who Do You Think You Are? is produced for TLC by Shed Media U.S. and Is or Isn’t Entertainment. It ran for three cycles on NBC before TLC picked it up in May.
TLC Renews ‘Who Do You Think You Are?’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video