Ahead of tonight’s Season 4 finale, TLC has picked up another season of Who Do You Think You Are? Ten one-hour episodes have been ordered to air in 2014. The series, which has been averaging 1.8 million P2+ viewers in its first season, takes celebrities on a journey into their personal histories, mining their pasts to reveal unknown details about themselves and their families. Celebrities featured this past season include Christina Applegate, Kelly Clarkson, Cindy Crawford, Zooey Deschanel, Chelsea Handler, Chris O’Donnell, and Trisha Yearwood. Tonight’s season ender follows The Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons as he explores the ancestors on his paternal side of the family, in tribute to his father. Who Do You Think You Are? is produced for TLC by Shed Media U.S. and Is or Isn’t Entertainment. It ran for three cycles on NBC before TLC picked it up in May.
TLC Renews ‘Who Do You Think You Are?’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…