In the first season since hiring Imagine TV veteran Erin Gunn as a development executive, David Shore‘s Sony TV-based Shore Z is beginning to function as a full-fledged pod. The company is co-producing with Sony a drama project for ABC written by writer Sarah Thorp (The Bounty Hunter). It centers on a normal, all-American family that becomes the target of an anonymous stalker, causing the unraveling not only of their lives but the fabric of the community around them. Thorp and Shore executive produce with Madhouse Entertainment’s Robyn Meisinger and Adam Kolbrenner, while Gunn serves as producer. Thorp, repped by CAA and Madhouse, has developed with Sony TV for the last several years.
Thriller Drama From Writer Sarah Thorp & David Shore’s Company Sells To ABC
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'