Wes Chatham and Elden Henson have been cast in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Parts 1&2, Lionsgate said today. Chatham plays Castor and Elden is Pollux, brothers who are members of a camera crew. Based on Suzanne Collins’ novel, Mockingjay Parts 1&2 make up the third and fourth installments of Katniss Everdeen’s (Jennifer Lawrence) journey as she leads the districts of Panem in a rebellion against the tyrannical and corrupt Capitol. Chatham’s film credits include The Help and In The Valley Of Elah. Henson appeared in The Butterfly Effect, Deja Vu and Cast Away. Chatham is repped by Gersh and Untitled Entertainment; Henson is with Talent Works and Generate.
Wes Chatham, Elden Henson Join ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Films
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance
- Amber Heard To Co-Star In 'Magic Mike 2′