Wes Chatham and Elden Henson have been cast in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Parts 1&2, Lionsgate said today. Chatham plays Castor and Elden is Pollux, brothers who are members of a camera crew. Based on Suzanne Collins’ novel, Mockingjay Parts 1&2 make up the third and fourth installments of Katniss Everdeen’s (Jennifer Lawrence) journey as she leads the districts of Panem in a rebellion against the tyrannical and corrupt Capitol. Chatham’s film credits include The Help and In The Valley Of Elah. Henson appeared in The Butterfly Effect, Deja Vu and Cast Away. Chatham is repped by Gersh and Untitled Entertainment; Henson is with Talent Works and Generate.
Wes Chatham, Elden Henson Join ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Films
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorites
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?
- Madeline Brewer Joins Rupert Wyatt’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Captive State’
- Jennifer Garner In Final Negotiations To Join ‘Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda’
- CAA Signs ‘Patti Cake$’ Star Danielle Macdonald