Wes Chatham and Elden Henson have been cast in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Parts 1&2, Lionsgate said today. Chatham plays Castor and Elden is Pollux, brothers who are members of a camera crew. Based on Suzanne Collins’ novel, Mockingjay Parts 1&2 make up the third and fourth installments of Katniss Everdeen’s (Jennifer Lawrence) journey as she leads the districts of Panem in a rebellion against the tyrannical and corrupt Capitol. Chatham’s film credits include The Help and In The Valley Of Elah. Henson appeared in The Butterfly Effect, Deja Vu and Cast Away. Chatham is repped by Gersh and Untitled Entertainment; Henson is with Talent Works and Generate.
Wes Chatham, Elden Henson Join ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Films
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con
- Katherine McNamara Books 'The Maze Runner 2′ & 'Indiscretion'