Wes Chatham and Elden Henson have been cast in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Parts 1&2, Lionsgate said today. Chatham plays Castor and Elden is Pollux, brothers who are members of a camera crew. Based on Suzanne Collins’ novel, Mockingjay Parts 1&2 make up the third and fourth installments of Katniss Everdeen’s (Jennifer Lawrence) journey as she leads the districts of Panem in a rebellion against the tyrannical and corrupt Capitol. Chatham’s film credits include The Help and In The Valley Of Elah. Henson appeared in The Butterfly Effect, Deja Vu and Cast Away. Chatham is repped by Gersh and Untitled Entertainment; Henson is with Talent Works and Generate.
Wes Chatham, Elden Henson Join ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Films
What's Hot on Deadline
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Black Panther' Keeps Box Office Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; 'I Can Only Imagine' Sings $17M High Note
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest Film News
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel