Teresa Palmer (Warm Bodies) and Luke Hemsworth – brother to Chris and Liam – are the latest Aussies to round out the cast of Down Under crime thriller Kill Me Three Times. At the helm is Kriv Stenders, whose 2011 hit Red Dog won numerous awards and was the top-grossing Aussie film of that year. Simon Pegg, Sullivan Stapleton (300), Alice Braga, Bryan Brown, and Callan Mulvey fill out the ensemble pic in which a singer in a surf town (Braga) is the link between three tales of murder, blackmail, and revenge. Pegg plays an assassin hired by the singer’s husband (Mulvey); Stapleton is a gambling addict trying to pay off his debts through a life insurance scam masterminded by Palmer’s small town Lady Macbeth. Brown is a corrupt cop and Hemsworth plays a surfer trying to save Braga from her would-be killer. James McFarland penned the script. Palmer is repped by WME and Management 360. Hemsworth is repped by ROAR and Mark Morrissey and Associates in Australia. Filming begins this week in Perth and Western Australia.
Teresa Palmer, Luke Hemsworth Join Aussie Crime Thriller ‘Kill Me Three Times’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Toronto: 'Ruth & Alex' Goes To Focus World
- Kate Mara Offered Role In Ridley Scott's 'The Martian'
- Imperative Entertainment, Bastei Lubbe AG Form Joint Media Venture
- Lionsgate's Codeblack Inks First-Look Deal With Datari Turner
- Peter Facinelli's A7SLE Films Hires 'Cropsey' Scribe
- The Orchard Acquires Survival Thriller 'Preservation'