Teresa Palmer (Warm Bodies) and Luke Hemsworth – brother to Chris and Liam – are the latest Aussies to round out the cast of Down Under crime thriller Kill Me Three Times. At the helm is Kriv Stenders, whose 2011 hit Red Dog won numerous awards and was the top-grossing Aussie film of that year. Simon Pegg, Sullivan Stapleton (300), Alice Braga, Bryan Brown, and Callan Mulvey fill out the ensemble pic in which a singer in a surf town (Braga) is the link between three tales of murder, blackmail, and revenge. Pegg plays an assassin hired by the singer’s husband (Mulvey); Stapleton is a gambling addict trying to pay off his debts through a life insurance scam masterminded by Palmer’s small town Lady Macbeth. Brown is a corrupt cop and Hemsworth plays a surfer trying to save Braga from her would-be killer. James McFarland penned the script. Palmer is repped by WME and Management 360. Hemsworth is repped by ROAR and Mark Morrissey and Associates in Australia. Filming begins this week in Perth and Western Australia.
Teresa Palmer, Luke Hemsworth Join Aussie Crime Thriller ‘Kill Me Three Times’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Hayao Miyazaki Comes Out Of Retirement For New Feature
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Jumps To $33.4M Opening – Monday AM Box Office Update
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Oscars: Global Media Reacts To Best Picture Blunder
- Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can’t Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
- Iran & France Praise Asghar Farhadi’s Foreign Language Oscar Win (& Boycott)