Teresa Palmer (Warm Bodies) and Luke Hemsworth – brother to Chris and Liam – are the latest Aussies to round out the cast of Down Under crime thriller Kill Me Three Times. At the helm is Kriv Stenders, whose 2011 hit Red Dog won numerous awards and was the top-grossing Aussie film of that year. Simon Pegg, Sullivan Stapleton (300), Alice Braga, Bryan Brown, and Callan Mulvey fill out the ensemble pic in which a singer in a surf town (Braga) is the link between three tales of murder, blackmail, and revenge. Pegg plays an assassin hired by the singer’s husband (Mulvey); Stapleton is a gambling addict trying to pay off his debts through a life insurance scam masterminded by Palmer’s small town Lady Macbeth. Brown is a corrupt cop and Hemsworth plays a surfer trying to save Braga from her would-be killer. James McFarland penned the script. Palmer is repped by WME and Management 360. Hemsworth is repped by ROAR and Mark Morrissey and Associates in Australia. Filming begins this week in Perth and Western Australia.
Teresa Palmer, Luke Hemsworth Join Aussie Crime Thriller ‘Kill Me Three Times’
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Yamato
- WME Signs 'Starry Eyes' Directing Duo
- 'NSYNC's JC Chasez Cast In Topher Grace Movie Musical
- Jenny Mollen To Write & Star In Autobiographical Comedy For ABC
- 'Everly' Producers Eye Black List Action-Thriller 'Dig'
- Taye Diggs Joins Topher Grace Musical Comedy 'One Shot'
- Tate Donovan Joins Elle Fanning Transgender Drama 'Three Generations'