Teresa Palmer (Warm Bodies) and Luke Hemsworth – brother to Chris and Liam – are the latest Aussies to round out the cast of Down Under crime thriller Kill Me Three Times. At the helm is Kriv Stenders, whose 2011 hit Red Dog won numerous awards and was the top-grossing Aussie film of that year. Simon Pegg, Sullivan Stapleton (300), Alice Braga, Bryan Brown, and Callan Mulvey fill out the ensemble pic in which a singer in a surf town (Braga) is the link between three tales of murder, blackmail, and revenge. Pegg plays an assassin hired by the singer’s husband (Mulvey); Stapleton is a gambling addict trying to pay off his debts through a life insurance scam masterminded by Palmer’s small town Lady Macbeth. Brown is a corrupt cop and Hemsworth plays a surfer trying to save Braga from her would-be killer. James McFarland penned the script. Palmer is repped by WME and Management 360. Hemsworth is repped by ROAR and Mark Morrissey and Associates in Australia. Filming begins this week in Perth and Western Australia.
Teresa Palmer, Luke Hemsworth Join Aussie Crime Thriller ‘Kill Me Three Times’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Jim Carrey, 'Dumb And Dumber To' Producers Eye Reteam On 'Deep Cover'
- 'The Interview' Yanked By Regal, AMC & Other Major Chains
- Through a Lens Darkly
- 'Dear White People's Tessa Thompson Lands 'Creed' Lead
- Sony Hack: “Christmas Gift” Reveals Michael Lynton Emails Stolen Days Before Attack
- Watch Robin Williams' Final Role In 'Absolutely Anything' Clip