TBS has given the green light to an untitled multi-camera comedy pilot (aka Living The Dream and Most Likely) written by Josh Heald. The post-recession comedy revolves around charismatic twenty-something Connor Logan and his best friends, who reinvigorate a town on the verge of losing its identity by acquiring and re-opening the local brewery. Warner Horizon and Conan O’Brien’s studio-based Conaco are producing; with Conaco’s O’Brien, David Kissinger and Jeff Ross executive producing and Heald co-exec producing.
TBS Orders Comedy Pilot From Conaco
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office 4-Day: 'Guardians' No. 1 With $280M Cume; 'As Above' Best Of Newcomers; 'Cantinflas' Opens Well
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'