TBS has given the green light to an untitled multi-camera comedy pilot (aka Living The Dream and Most Likely) written by Josh Heald. The post-recession comedy revolves around charismatic twenty-something Connor Logan and his best friends, who reinvigorate a town on the verge of losing its identity by acquiring and re-opening the local brewery. Warner Horizon and Conan O’Brien’s studio-based Conaco are producing; with Conaco’s O’Brien, David Kissinger and Jeff Ross executive producing and Heald co-exec producing.
TBS Orders Comedy Pilot From Conaco
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Stephen Gaghan To Direct AMC Pilot 'White City'
- ABC Buys Family Comedy From Eric Falconer & Greg Garcia
- VH1 Orders 'T.I.& Tiny: The Family Hustle' Spinoff Series Starring Tiny & Shekinah
- ER Drama 'Code Black' From Michael Seitzman Gets CBS Put Pilot Commitment
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer