TBS has given the green light to an untitled multi-camera comedy pilot (aka Living The Dream and Most Likely) written by Josh Heald. The post-recession comedy revolves around charismatic twenty-something Connor Logan and his best friends, who reinvigorate a town on the verge of losing its identity by acquiring and re-opening the local brewery. Warner Horizon and Conan O’Brien’s studio-based Conaco are producing; with Conaco’s O’Brien, David Kissinger and Jeff Ross executive producing and Heald co-exec producing.
TBS Orders Comedy Pilot From Conaco
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'