Warner Bros has set Oscar winner Susan Sarandon (Dead Man Walking) to guest in an upcoming episode of Mike & Molly. She’ll play JC Small, a literary icon and Molly’s idol, described as part JD Salinger with a touch of William Faulkner and a sprinkle of Gore Vidal with a beautiful mind and tortured soul. The famed novelist gives Molly a lesson in writing that neither she nor her family are soon to forget. Mike & Molly, starring Melissa McCarthy, Billy Gardell, Katie Mixon, Swoosie Kurtz and Reno Wilson, returns midseason on CBS. Sarandon is repped by ICM Partners.
Susan Sarandon To Guest On ‘Mike & Molly’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE