Spike TV has picked up new seasons of Ink Master, which has received a 13-episode order, and Tattoo Nightmares, which has been given a 26-episode order, both for a 2014 debut. Ink Master is hosted by Dave Navarro and produced by Original Media. Season 3 (through September 24) is on track to rank as the series’ most watched season with 2.1 million viewers and has improved the time slot with persons 18-34 by 267% and 18-49 by 177%. Tattoo Nightmares is produced by 495 Prods. Season 2 (through September 24) is averaging 1.2 million viewers and has improved the time slot with persons 18-49 by 169%.
Spike TV Renews ‘Ink Master’ & ‘Tattoo Nightmares’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’
- ‘SNL’ Weekend Update Shames Hollywood Gropers, Banishes Omarosa And Welcomes Sleazy Boat Guy
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness
- Gretchen Carlson To Former Fox Colleague Bill O’Reilly: “Who Are U Fooling?”
- XFL Return Rumored As WWE Head Vince McMahon Forms New Investment Venture