EXCLUSIVE: Matt Silverstein and Dave Jeser, executive producers of Fox’s Animation Domination HD series Axe Cop, are expanding their relationship with the network on the live-action side. Fox has given a put pilot commitment to an untitled multi-camera comedy written and executive produced by Silverstein and Jeser and produced by 20th TV. Loosely based on Silverstein and Jeser’s shared childhood experiences, the project centers around brothers from a multi-racial family who, when reunited in their hometown as adults, quickly find that their past as troublemakers (and occasionally a**holes) is about to finally catch up with them. Silverstein and Jeser both grew up in New Jersey and met in high school. They landed their first gig in 1998, writing and producing segments for Comedy Central’s The Man Show. The two went on to create the network’s animated comedy Drawn Together and also have worked on 3rd Rock From The Sun, Andy Richter Controls The Universe and The Cleveland Show.
Sibling Comedy From Matt Silverstein & Dave Jeser Gets Fox Put Pilot Commitment
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Syfy Orders 'Hunters' Series From Gale Anne Hurd Based On 'Alien Hunter' Book
- 'Gotham' & 'Scorpion' Off To Solid Start, 'Forever' Preview Decent, 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'The Blacklist' Return Strong…
- AMC Pilot 'White City' Casting: Tim Peper, Mercedes Mason & Josh Pence Join
- Adaptation Of Telenovela 'La Reina Del Sur' Ordered To Pilot By USA Network
- 'True Detective': Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn Confirmed As Season 2 Stars & Justin Lin As Director By HBO
- Rocsi Diaz To Exit 'Entertainment Tonight'