EXCLUSIVE: Matt Silverstein and Dave Jeser, executive producers of Fox’s Animation Domination HD series Axe Cop, are expanding their relationship with the network on the live-action side. Fox has given a put pilot commitment to an untitled multi-camera comedy written and executive produced by Silverstein and Jeser and produced by 20th TV. Loosely based on Silverstein and Jeser’s shared childhood experiences, the project centers around brothers from a multi-racial family who, when reunited in their hometown as adults, quickly find that their past as troublemakers (and occasionally a**holes) is about to finally catch up with them. Silverstein and Jeser both grew up in New Jersey and met in high school. They landed their first gig in 1998, writing and producing segments for Comedy Central’s The Man Show. The two went on to create the network’s animated comedy Drawn Together and also have worked on 3rd Rock From The Sun, Andy Richter Controls The Universe and The Cleveland Show.
Sibling Comedy From Matt Silverstein & Dave Jeser Gets Fox Put Pilot Commitment
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate