EXCLUSIVE: Matt Silverstein and Dave Jeser, executive producers of Fox’s Animation Domination HD series Axe Cop, are expanding their relationship with the network on the live-action side. Fox has given a put pilot commitment to an untitled multi-camera comedy written and executive produced by Silverstein and Jeser and produced by 20th TV. Loosely based on Silverstein and Jeser’s shared childhood experiences, the project centers around brothers from a multi-racial family who, when reunited in their hometown as adults, quickly find that their past as troublemakers (and occasionally a**holes) is about to finally catch up with them. Silverstein and Jeser both grew up in New Jersey and met in high school. They landed their first gig in 1998, writing and producing segments for Comedy Central’s The Man Show. The two went on to create the network’s animated comedy Drawn Together and also have worked on 3rd Rock From The Sun, Andy Richter Controls The Universe and The Cleveland Show.
Sibling Comedy From Matt Silverstein & Dave Jeser Gets Fox Put Pilot Commitment
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV