EXCLUSIVE: Matt Silverstein and Dave Jeser, executive producers of Fox’s Animation Domination HD series Axe Cop, are expanding their relationship with the network on the live-action side. Fox has given a put pilot commitment to an untitled multi-camera comedy written and executive produced by Silverstein and Jeser and produced by 20th TV. Loosely based on Silverstein and Jeser’s shared childhood experiences, the project centers around brothers from a multi-racial family who, when reunited in their hometown as adults, quickly find that their past as troublemakers (and occasionally a**holes) is about to finally catch up with them. Silverstein and Jeser both grew up in New Jersey and met in high school. They landed their first gig in 1998, writing and producing segments for Comedy Central’s The Man Show. The two went on to create the network’s animated comedy Drawn Together and also have worked on 3rd Rock From The Sun, Andy Richter Controls The Universe and The Cleveland Show.
Sibling Comedy From Matt Silverstein & Dave Jeser Gets Fox Put Pilot Commitment
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Michael King Dead: TV Exec Who Helped Launch ‘Oprah’ Show Was 66
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Targeted As Visa, Coke Kick Up Pressure
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications