EXCLUSIVE: Adam Neal most recently served as Executive Director of Unscripted Development for Shine America and he’s now been promoted to VP, reporting to Chris Culvenor, SVP, Unscripted Development. Current projects Neal is developing for Shine include Covert Kitchens at Spike TV and Going Wild at Nat Geo Wild. Neal also has worked on projects for MTV, Spike, History, truTV since joining Shine America last year. Before that, he had served as a producer on several reality series including MasterChef, School Pride, Live To Dance and America’s Next Top Model.
Shine America Ups Adam Neal To VP Unscripted
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign