EXCLUSIVE: Adam Neal most recently served as Executive Director of Unscripted Development for Shine America and he’s now been promoted to VP, reporting to Chris Culvenor, SVP, Unscripted Development. Current projects Neal is developing for Shine include Covert Kitchens at Spike TV and Going Wild at Nat Geo Wild. Neal also has worked on projects for MTV, Spike, History, truTV since joining Shine America last year. Before that, he had served as a producer on several reality series including MasterChef, School Pride, Live To Dance and America’s Next Top Model.
Shine America Ups Adam Neal To VP Unscripted
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
Latest TV News
- Megyn Kelly Tells Stephen Colbert She Wants To Start Next GOP Debate With “Apology Accepted”
- Will Ferrell Brings Exotic Animals To Stephen Colbert’s Post-Super Bowl ‘Late Show’
- President Obama, Scott Kelly, Chewbacca Help Stephen Colbert Open First Live ‘Late Show’ Post-Super Bowl
- Peter Farrelly Directs CBS All Access Super Bowl Promo
- Jazzed Coldplay, Bruno Mars & Beyonce Harmonize At Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show – Review
- ‘The Good Wife’ To End This Spring After Seven Seasons