EXCLUSIVE: Adam Neal most recently served as Executive Director of Unscripted Development for Shine America and he’s now been promoted to VP, reporting to Chris Culvenor, SVP, Unscripted Development. Current projects Neal is developing for Shine include Covert Kitchens at Spike TV and Going Wild at Nat Geo Wild. Neal also has worked on projects for MTV, Spike, History, truTV since joining Shine America last year. Before that, he had served as a producer on several reality series including MasterChef, School Pride, Live To Dance and America’s Next Top Model.
Shine America Ups Adam Neal To VP Unscripted
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'