EXCLUSIVE: Adam Neal most recently served as Executive Director of Unscripted Development for Shine America and he’s now been promoted to VP, reporting to Chris Culvenor, SVP, Unscripted Development. Current projects Neal is developing for Shine include Covert Kitchens at Spike TV and Going Wild at Nat Geo Wild. Neal also has worked on projects for MTV, Spike, History, truTV since joining Shine America last year. Before that, he had served as a producer on several reality series including MasterChef, School Pride, Live To Dance and America’s Next Top Model.
Shine America Ups Adam Neal To VP Unscripted
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'