The agreement will expand the reach of radio’s No. 2 talk show host on Clear Channel stations next year. Details will be announced later, and they’ll probably indicate where Sean Hannity‘s shows will be heard in markets where he had been syndicated to stations controlled by Cumulus following reports over the summer that he and the radio power were prepared to part ways. Today’s announcement says that the Fox News commentator will appear on additional Clear Channel Talk stations and non-Clear Channel outlets, with an increase in the number that air his show live. Hannity also will “participate in key live events, touring and iHeartRadio Talk, the first mass market focused audio platform to offer on-demand listener-created talk content side by side with established personalities, celebrities and shows,” Clear Channel’s Premiere Networks says. The new distribution plan will “offer even more exposure and growth for The Sean Hannity Show,” says Clear Channel Media and Entertainment CEO John Hogan.
Sean Hannity Signs Long-Term Deal With Premiere Networks
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Business News
- Nielsen Suing ComScore Over “Extended TV” Offering
- Hollywood Reporter Sued For $5M Over “False” Sony Hack Coverage
- Big Lit News: Howie Sanders, Kassie Evashevski Exit UTA For Anonymous Content
- Donald Trump Blasts Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg For Fueling "The Russia Hoax"
- Nina Dobrev Joins Ken Marino’s ‘Dog Days’ Pic, Filming Roger Avary’s ‘Lucky Day’
- Facebook To Share Russian Ads With Congress, Implement New Policies On Political Advertising