The agreement will expand the reach of radio’s No. 2 talk show host on Clear Channel stations next year. Details will be announced later, and they’ll probably indicate where Sean Hannity‘s shows will be heard in markets where he had been syndicated to stations controlled by Cumulus following reports over the summer that he and the radio power were prepared to part ways. Today’s announcement says that the Fox News commentator will appear on additional Clear Channel Talk stations and non-Clear Channel outlets, with an increase in the number that air his show live. Hannity also will “participate in key live events, touring and iHeartRadio Talk, the first mass market focused audio platform to offer on-demand listener-created talk content side by side with established personalities, celebrities and shows,” Clear Channel’s Premiere Networks says. The new distribution plan will “offer even more exposure and growth for The Sean Hannity Show,” says Clear Channel Media and Entertainment CEO John Hogan.
Sean Hannity Signs Long-Term Deal With Premiere Networks
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest Business News
- Bill Cosby Fights Again To Stop Sexual Assault Case Moving Forward
- Will Hollywood’s Flood Of Franchises Beat ‘Star Wars’-Fueled 2015 Toy Sales?
- Will Smith & Alan Horn Join Obama & Katzenberg For Private L.A. Dinner – Update
- Samantha Bee Vs. The Guys On Late Night, Plus: The Coming Tony Awards Wars? – Gerard & Roth
- Hot Berlin Titles: What Buyers Are Buzzing About At The EFM
- Obamageddon Is In Effect As POTUS Arrives In L.A. For ‘Ellen’ & Fundraisers – Update