Tina Fey‘s schedule is a bit more free on the TV side these days after her long-running 30 Rock wrapped its run in the spring. She will return to NBC‘s airwaves September 28 to host the season premiere of Saturday Night Live. It launches the 39th season of the late-night show. Arcade Fire returns as musical guest. Miley Cyrus, fresh off her stint at the MTV Video Music Awards, will be host and musical guest both on October 5, Bruce Willis and Katy Perry will host and perform, respectively, on October 12. SNL has added five new castmembers for this season after the departures of Bill Hader, Fred Armisen and Jason Sudeikis in May and Seth Meyers leaving later in the fall to take over Jimmy Fallon’s late-night show.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Returns Sept 28 With Tina Fey Hosting; Miley Cyrus Hosts Oct 5
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’
- ‘SNL’ Weekend Update Shames Hollywood Gropers, Banishes Omarosa And Welcomes Sleazy Boat Guy
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness
- Gretchen Carlson To Former Fox Colleague Bill O’Reilly: “Who Are U Fooling?”
- XFL Return Rumored As WWE Head Vince McMahon Forms New Investment Venture