Last night’s 39th season premiere of Saturday Night Live with host Tina Fey and musical guest Arcade Fire drew a 4.7/12 in metered–market households and 2.7/13 in adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters. That is down a tenth in households and 18-49 from last fall’s season premiere (with host Seth MacFarlane) which was two weeks earlier and in the heat of the Presidential campaign. Last night’s show matched the HH and demo ratings for the SNL season finale on May 18 with host Ben Affleck and musical guest Kanye West. Fey’s previous turn as SNL host in May 2011 logged a 5.3/13 in HHs and 2.8/12 in 18-49.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Premiere Just Shy Of Last Year’s Opener, On Par With Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Says Reports Of Sexual Assault Town Hall Tour Is "False," Despite Fact His PR Team Said It Was On - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘My Dinner With Hervé’: David Strathairn Cast In HBO Movie
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bites Press To Distract Them From New Trumpcare Blow
- BET Awards Ratings Fall From 2016, Both On Channel & Across Viacom Networks
- SAG-AFTRA Contract Talks Continue Despite Strike Threat
- Ed Asner Retracts And Apologizes For Allegations Against SAG-AFTRA Leaders
- Is The Premium Video Business Harder To Attack Than Digital Giants Imagined?