Last night’s 39th season premiere of Saturday Night Live with host Tina Fey and musical guest Arcade Fire drew a 4.7/12 in metered–market households and 2.7/13 in adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters. That is down a tenth in households and 18-49 from last fall’s season premiere (with host Seth MacFarlane) which was two weeks earlier and in the heat of the Presidential campaign. Last night’s show matched the HH and demo ratings for the SNL season finale on May 18 with host Ben Affleck and musical guest Kanye West. Fey’s previous turn as SNL host in May 2011 logged a 5.3/13 in HHs and 2.8/12 in 18-49.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Premiere Just Shy Of Last Year’s Opener, On Par With Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess