LOS ANGELES – Sept. 19, 2013 – IMAX Corporation (NYSE:IMAX; TSX:IMX), along with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc. and Sony Pictures Entertainment, today announced that the upcoming film RoboCop will be digitally re-mastered into the immersive IMAX® format and released into IMAX® theatres worldwide beginning Feb. 7.
‘RoboCop’ Gets Day-And-Date IMAX Bow
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Imagine & Michael De Luca To Produce
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Imagine & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First