LOS ANGELES – Sept. 19, 2013 – IMAX Corporation (NYSE:IMAX; TSX:IMX), along with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc. and Sony Pictures Entertainment, today announced that the upcoming film RoboCop will be digitally re-mastered into the immersive IMAX® format and released into IMAX® theatres worldwide beginning Feb. 7.
‘RoboCop’ Gets Day-And-Date IMAX Bow
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Topher Grace Joins Cast Of ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Eric Bana To Star Opposite Forest Whitaker In Desmond Tutu Pic ‘The Forgiven’
- The Night State Sen. Ron Calderon Offered To Sell Out The Film Industry For A Bribe
- A24 Acquires Robert Pattinson Crime Drama ‘Good Time’
- ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ Trailer: A Super-Close Look At The Hardships Of War