LOS ANGELES – Sept. 19, 2013 – IMAX Corporation (NYSE:IMAX; TSX:IMX), along with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc. and Sony Pictures Entertainment, today announced that the upcoming film RoboCop will be digitally re-mastered into the immersive IMAX® format and released into IMAX® theatres worldwide beginning Feb. 7.
‘RoboCop’ Gets Day-And-Date IMAX Bow
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t Come…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The Contenders…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Theater Owners Trade Group Has “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas