LOS ANGELES – Sept. 19, 2013 – IMAX Corporation (NYSE:IMAX; TSX:IMX), along with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc. and Sony Pictures Entertainment, today announced that the upcoming film RoboCop will be digitally re-mastered into the immersive IMAX® format and released into IMAX® theatres worldwide beginning Feb. 7.
‘RoboCop’ Gets Day-And-Date IMAX Bow
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- ‘Southpaw’ Screening Pumped Up By Fest Chief Thierry Frémaux – Cannes
- Guillermo Del Toro On Enthralling & Energizing Jury Experience – Cannes Q&A
- Studiocanal & Switzerland’s Impuls Enter Output Deal – Cannes
- ‘Tomorrowland,’ ‘Pitch Perfect’ Compete As ‘Mad Max’ Holds Strong; ‘Ultron’ To Cross $400M – Box…
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- New ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: Parenting Advice From Whitey Bulger