EXCLUSIVE: Sony has signed Rob Lowe to join Cameron Diaz and Jason Segal in Sex Tape, the comedy that Jake Kasdan co-wrote and is directing. Segal and Diaz play a husband and wife who try to re-energize their marriage by making a personal sex tape which finds its way outside of their home. Lowe will play a mysterious, and highly strung CEO of a publicly traded Children’s Toy Company who inadvertently receives the couples tape, which they must attempt to steal back. Rob Corddry and Jack Black also star and Escape Artists’ Todd Black and Steve Tisch are producing. Lowe plays JFK in Killing Kennedy, the docudrama adaptation of the book by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard which airs November 10 on the National Geographic Channel. Here’s a look at Lowe in that role:
Rob Lowe Joins Sony’s ‘Sex Tape’ Comedy
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Oh, Henry! Disney Chasing Hearththrobs For Next 'Pirates Of The Caribbean'
- Feature-Hungry Netflix Courts Weinstein Marketing Head Stephen Bruno
- 'Magic City' Becomes Feature; Bruce Willis & Bill Murray Join Original Starz Cast
- Will Rowbotham Joins 3 Arts As Manager
- Ricky Gervais, Eric Bana: 'Special Correspondents'