EXCLUSIVE: Sony has signed Rob Lowe to join Cameron Diaz and Jason Segal in Sex Tape, the comedy that Jake Kasdan co-wrote and is directing. Segal and Diaz play a husband and wife who try to re-energize their marriage by making a personal sex tape which finds its way outside of their home. Lowe will play a mysterious, and highly strung CEO of a publicly traded Children’s Toy Company who inadvertently receives the couples tape, which they must attempt to steal back. Rob Corddry and Jack Black also star and Escape Artists’ Todd Black and Steve Tisch are producing. Lowe plays JFK in Killing Kennedy, the docudrama adaptation of the book by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard which airs November 10 on the National Geographic Channel. Here’s a look at Lowe in that role:
Rob Lowe Joins Sony’s ‘Sex Tape’ Comedy
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Lego Movie' Sequel Gets Phil Lord, Chris Miller Script Commitment
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'