Relativity said it has formed 278 Films, which will distribute indie films through the company’s national distribution platform. The stand-alone label will be for producers looking for distribution services while managing their own P&A and as such those pics will be separate from the parent company’s slate. No titles have been set yet. “Relativity has built a world-class distribution platform for our movies and now, we are excited to offer it to independent films looking to bring their stories to audiences across the country”, said Kyle Davies, Relativity’s President of Worldwide Distribution, in announcing the deal.
Relativity Launches Indie Distributor 278 Films
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Alcon Taps Catherine & Angela Paura To Run Global Marketing
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'