Regis Philbin beat his old show, now called Live With Kelly And Michael in key demos yesterday when he stopped by to co-host the 9 AM hour of WNYW/FOX 5’s Good Day New York with Rosanna Scotto. Rege beat Live in adults 25-54, adults 18-49 and women 25-54; minus Rege, Good Day had lost out to Live in all three demos during August. Philbin and Scotto clocked more than 82,000 25-54 year olds, while Live logged 62,300. Similar story in 18-49, where Philbin and Scotto snared nearly 46,000 to Live‘s 40,000. Live With Kelly and Michael did, however, keep its upper hand in households, viewers of all ages and women aged 18+. Live beat Good Day NY by 70% in households (221,000 vs. 130,000), by 79% in viewers (256,000 vs. 143,000), and by 101% in W18+ (163,000 vs. 81,000). Sharing the couch with Scotto, who worked for Philbin in 1982 as a production assistant on his show, he got in a couple words edgewise about his new live Fox Sports 1 talk show Crowd Goes Wild. Check it out:
Rege Beats Kelly In New York On Tuesday In Demos: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ‘Urban Cowboy’ Drama Series In Development At Fox
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA
- ‘MasterChef’ Ratings Rise, ‘Briefcase’ Debut Tops Viewership, ‘500 Questions’ Dips
- Trevor Noah Takes Over ‘The Daily Show’ On September 28
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?