Regis Philbin beat his old show, now called Live With Kelly And Michael in key demos yesterday when he stopped by to co-host the 9 AM hour of WNYW/FOX 5’s Good Day New York with Rosanna Scotto. Rege beat Live in adults 25-54, adults 18-49 and women 25-54; minus Rege, Good Day had lost out to Live in all three demos during August. Philbin and Scotto clocked more than 82,000 25-54 year olds, while Live logged 62,300. Similar story in 18-49, where Philbin and Scotto snared nearly 46,000 to Live‘s 40,000. Live With Kelly and Michael did, however, keep its upper hand in households, viewers of all ages and women aged 18+. Live beat Good Day NY by 70% in households (221,000 vs. 130,000), by 79% in viewers (256,000 vs. 143,000), and by 101% in W18+ (163,000 vs. 81,000). Sharing the couch with Scotto, who worked for Philbin in 1982 as a production assistant on his show, he got in a couple words edgewise about his new live Fox Sports 1 talk show Crowd Goes Wild. Check it out:
Rege Beats Kelly In New York On Tuesday In Demos: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…