Queer Eye For The Straight Guy was a surprise hit when it premiered in July 2003, adding the “make-better” to the pop culture conversation and sending Bravo on its reality path. Now the cable channel is celebrating the five-season series with Queer Eye Reunion: 10 Years Later, an Andy Cohen-hosted gathering of the “Fab Five”: Ted Allen, Kyan Douglas, Thom Filicia, Carson Kressley and Jai Rodriguez. As they discuss the Emmy-winning show — whose title was shortened to Queer Eye after Season 3 — the gents will dish on behind-the-scenes secrets and how their lives have changed in the past decade. The reunion will air in October.
‘Queer Eye’ Guys Reuniting On Bravo To Mark Show’s 10-Year Anniversary
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV
- 'Hollywood Divas' Renewed For Second Season On TV One
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video