Queer Eye For The Straight Guy was a surprise hit when it premiered in July 2003, adding the “make-better” to the pop culture conversation and sending Bravo on its reality path. Now the cable channel is celebrating the five-season series with Queer Eye Reunion: 10 Years Later, an Andy Cohen-hosted gathering of the “Fab Five”: Ted Allen, Kyan Douglas, Thom Filicia, Carson Kressley and Jai Rodriguez. As they discuss the Emmy-winning show — whose title was shortened to Queer Eye after Season 3 — the gents will dish on behind-the-scenes secrets and how their lives have changed in the past decade. The reunion will air in October.
‘Queer Eye’ Guys Reuniting On Bravo To Mark Show’s 10-Year Anniversary
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast
- Academy Unveils 2014 Governors Awards: Harry Belafonte, Jean-Claude Carrière, Hayao Miyazaki, Maureen O'Hara