Queer Eye For The Straight Guy was a surprise hit when it premiered in July 2003, adding the “make-better” to the pop culture conversation and sending Bravo on its reality path. Now the cable channel is celebrating the five-season series with Queer Eye Reunion: 10 Years Later, an Andy Cohen-hosted gathering of the “Fab Five”: Ted Allen, Kyan Douglas, Thom Filicia, Carson Kressley and Jai Rodriguez. As they discuss the Emmy-winning show — whose title was shortened to Queer Eye after Season 3 — the gents will dish on behind-the-scenes secrets and how their lives have changed in the past decade. The reunion will air in October.
‘Queer Eye’ Guys Reuniting On Bravo To Mark Show’s 10-Year Anniversary
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV
- ‘Son Of Zorn’ Co-Creator/Co-Showrunner Eli Jorne Exits Fox Comedy Series
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Chelsea Handler & EPs Talk Delivering Info With Humor In Docu-Series
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Now Even, ‘Big Bang’ Up, ‘Mom’ & Game Of Silence’ Adjusted Down In Final Numbers…