Queer Eye For The Straight Guy was a surprise hit when it premiered in July 2003, adding the “make-better” to the pop culture conversation and sending Bravo on its reality path. Now the cable channel is celebrating the five-season series with Queer Eye Reunion: 10 Years Later, an Andy Cohen-hosted gathering of the “Fab Five”: Ted Allen, Kyan Douglas, Thom Filicia, Carson Kressley and Jai Rodriguez. As they discuss the Emmy-winning show — whose title was shortened to Queer Eye after Season 3 — the gents will dish on behind-the-scenes secrets and how their lives have changed in the past decade. The reunion will air in October.
‘Queer Eye’ Guys Reuniting On Bravo To Mark Show’s 10-Year Anniversary
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Deep’ Mermaid Thriller Drama Picked Up To Pilot By Freeform
- Brad Turell Exiting Paradigm To Launch Media Consulting Startup
- HBO, Dwayne Johnson & Mark Wahlberg Get $200M ‘Ballers’ Suit Thrown Out
- Marni Nixon Dies: Hollywood’s Voice Behind The Stars Was 86
- ‘BrainDead’ Slips To Low In Move, ‘Big Brother’ Inches Up To Sunday Highs, ‘60 Minutes’ Clinton Ratings…
- MTV ‘True Life’ Episode To Focus On Orlando Shooting Survivors