EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of TNT’s renewal of Perception for a third season, the series’ co-creator/executive producer Ken Biller has signed a new, two-year oevrall deal with ABC Studios, the studio behind the drama series starring Eric McCormack. Under the pact, Biller will continue as executive producer and showrunner of Perception as well as develop new projects for network and cable. “Ken’s been part of the ABC family for many years, and we’re thrilled to keep him in the fold,” said ABC Studios EVP Patrick Moran. Before co-creating Perception with Mike Sussman, Biller, repped by CAA and Steve Berson, co-developed and executive produced ABC Studios’ cult syndicated fantasy series Legend Of The Seeker. “I love making television, so I’m really grateful for the opportunity to keep working at ABC Studios,” Biller said. His other series credits include ABC/ABC Studios’ Six Degrees as well as NBC’s E-Ring, Fox’s North Shore, the WB/CW’s Smallville and UPN’s Star Trek: Voyager. His current development for ABC Studios includes a one-hour action drama, Dirty Work, at TNT.
‘Perception’ Co-Creator/Showrunner Ken Biller Signs Overall Deal With ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better