EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of TNT’s renewal of Perception for a third season, the series’ co-creator/executive producer Ken Biller has signed a new, two-year oevrall deal with ABC Studios, the studio behind the drama series starring Eric McCormack. Under the pact, Biller will continue as executive producer and showrunner of Perception as well as develop new projects for network and cable. “Ken’s been part of the ABC family for many years, and we’re thrilled to keep him in the fold,” said ABC Studios EVP Patrick Moran. Before co-creating Perception with Mike Sussman, Biller, repped by CAA and Steve Berson, co-developed and executive produced ABC Studios’ cult syndicated fantasy series Legend Of The Seeker. “I love making television, so I’m really grateful for the opportunity to keep working at ABC Studios,” Biller said. His other series credits include ABC/ABC Studios’ Six Degrees as well as NBC’s E-Ring, Fox’s North Shore, the WB/CW’s Smallville and UPN’s Star Trek: Voyager. His current development for ABC Studios includes a one-hour action drama, Dirty Work, at TNT.
‘Perception’ Co-Creator/Showrunner Ken Biller Signs Overall Deal With ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…