EXCLUSIVE: After seven years as Paramount Pictures‘ EVP Business and Legal Affairs, Daniel Ferleger will be leaving the studio at the end of September. The studio won’t be replacing him, I’ve learned. Instead, an as-yet-unnamed troika of EVPs from the movie division will run Biz Affairs jointly. (UPDATE, 4:41 PM: The three EVPs are Lindsey Bayman, Rona Cosgrove and Paul Neinstein.) They’ll report to Vice-Chair Rob Moore and Film Group Prez Adam Goodman. No landing elsewhere in Hollywood here for Ferleger — he’s retiring. Ferleger joined Paramount in mid-2006 after a stint as COO of Revolution Studios, where he had been since 2000 and worked with Moore. Before that the entertainment lawyer was at Fox for a decade, ending up as SVP Business Affairs.
Paramount EVP Biz & Legal Affairs Exiting Next Week
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Poised For $460M+ In Profit; ‘I Can Only Imagine’ Surprises – Box Office Update
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings