EXCLUSIVE: After seven years as Paramount Pictures‘ EVP Business and Legal Affairs, Daniel Ferleger will be leaving the studio at the end of September. The studio won’t be replacing him, I’ve learned. Instead, an as-yet-unnamed troika of EVPs from the movie division will run Biz Affairs jointly. (UPDATE, 4:41 PM: The three EVPs are Lindsey Bayman, Rona Cosgrove and Paul Neinstein.) They’ll report to Vice-Chair Rob Moore and Film Group Prez Adam Goodman. No landing elsewhere in Hollywood here for Ferleger — he’s retiring. Ferleger joined Paramount in mid-2006 after a stint as COO of Revolution Studios, where he had been since 2000 and worked with Moore. Before that the entertainment lawyer was at Fox for a decade, ending up as SVP Business Affairs.
Paramount EVP Biz & Legal Affairs Exiting Next Week
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit