EXCLUSIVE: After seven years as Paramount Pictures‘ EVP Business and Legal Affairs, Daniel Ferleger will be leaving the studio at the end of September. The studio won’t be replacing him, I’ve learned. Instead, an as-yet-unnamed troika of EVPs from the movie division will run Biz Affairs jointly. (UPDATE, 4:41 PM: The three EVPs are Lindsey Bayman, Rona Cosgrove and Paul Neinstein.) They’ll report to Vice-Chair Rob Moore and Film Group Prez Adam Goodman. No landing elsewhere in Hollywood here for Ferleger — he’s retiring. Ferleger joined Paramount in mid-2006 after a stint as COO of Revolution Studios, where he had been since 2000 and worked with Moore. Before that the entertainment lawyer was at Fox for a decade, ending up as SVP Business Affairs.
Paramount EVP Biz & Legal Affairs Exiting Next Week
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Before The Flood’ To Premiere Commercial Free Across Nat Geo Global Networks October 30
- ‘Crosscurrent’: First Trailer For Chinese Film That Won Berlin Silver Bear For Cinematography
- ‘Madea’ Has Strong Sunday, Now At $28M+ As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M+; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up…
- Toni Servillo & Matteo Garrone Reteam For ‘Pinocchio’
- Netflix Adds $800M In Debt To Fuel Original Content And Global Growth
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M But ‘Mechanic’ Puts Wrench Into China Perf; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ Advance – Intl…