EXCLUSIVE: Rick Faigin has left Paradigm after a two-year stint as the head of of the marketing department. He is launching his own marketing consulting company which will take on several Paradigm clients and projects, working with the agency on the Detroit Pistons and Palace Sports and Entertainment. Faigin’s new company, which officially starts on Monday, also has signed several other clients. Faigin, who came to Paradigm from PMK*BNC, informed the agency’s staff of his departure on Tuesday. His last day was yesterday. There is no immediate replacement for Faigin in Paradigm’s marketing department in Beverly Hills where Kathleen Trinh is the senior person and is considered a logical successor.
Paradigm’s Head of Marketing Department Exits
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over