EXCLUSIVE: Rick Faigin has left Paradigm after a two-year stint as the head of of the marketing department. He is launching his own marketing consulting company which will take on several Paradigm clients and projects, working with the agency on the Detroit Pistons and Palace Sports and Entertainment. Faigin’s new company, which officially starts on Monday, also has signed several other clients. Faigin, who came to Paradigm from PMK*BNC, informed the agency’s staff of his departure on Tuesday. His last day was yesterday. There is no immediate replacement for Faigin in Paradigm’s marketing department in Beverly Hills where Kathleen Trinh is the senior person and is considered a logical successor.
Paradigm’s Head of Marketing Department Exits
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21