Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired U.S. rights to Our Day Will Come, Romain Gavras’ debut feature starring Vincent Cassel and Olivier Barthélémy. The film had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival. Our Day Will Come centers on two outcast redheads – a bullied teen and a psychologist — who head off to Ireland where they believe the color of their hair will be embraced. Instead their quest for freedom descends into a rampage of violence and destruction. O-scope will release on all digital platforms on October 22nd.
Oscilloscope Acquires U.S. Rights To ‘Our Day Will Come’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- WGA Awards Live Blog & Winners List (Updating Live)
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Dominant With $277M WW; ‘La La’ Lands $200M+ Overseas; ‘XXX’ Tops In China – International…
- [PHOTOS] 2017 Oscar Nominees Part 2: Emma Stone, Matt Damon, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake & More
- 'I Am Not Your Negro' Tops $3.2M, 'Everybody Loves Somebody' Opens at $1M – Specialty Box Office
- Mark Duplass Urges Oscar Win For Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank?