Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired U.S. rights to Our Day Will Come, Romain Gavras’ debut feature starring Vincent Cassel and Olivier Barthélémy. The film had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival. Our Day Will Come centers on two outcast redheads – a bullied teen and a psychologist — who head off to Ireland where they believe the color of their hair will be embraced. Instead their quest for freedom descends into a rampage of violence and destruction. O-scope will release on all digital platforms on October 22nd.
Oscilloscope Acquires U.S. Rights To ‘Our Day Will Come’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
Latest Film News
- Sean Penn On Acting: “I'm Not In Love With That Anymore"
- ‘Taken’ Helmer Pierre Morel To Direct ‘The New Mrs. Keller’ With Claes Bang Set As Lead
- ‘Fonzo’: Jack Lowden Joins Al Capone Biopic Starring Tom Hardy
- Cannes Speculation 2018: Intrigue Spikes As Fest Lineup Reveal Looms
- John McEnroe Documentary Being Served Up For August Release Via Oscilloscope
- Netflix Sets May Start For Wash Westmoreland’s ‘The Earthquake Bird’; Alicia Vikander, Riley Keough To Star