Nice timing, Disney and DreamWorks. Aaron Paul is pistol-hot as we count the days before the Breaking Bad finale, and now comes the first Need For Speed trailer. Paul plays a mechanic who races muscle cars on an unsanctioned circuit. After doing time for a crime he didn’t commit, he’s bent on revenge on the guy who whacked his best friend. Dominic Cooper, Imogen Poots, Michael Keaton and Dakota Johnson also star in Scott Waugh’s actioner, which is based on the EA video game franchise. It’s in theaters March 14:
Hot Trailer: Aaron Paul In ‘Need For Speed’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season