Immediately after Tina Fey returns to Saturday Night Live to host the season debut on September 28, featuring Arcade Fire as the music act, NBC will air a half hour Arcade Fire concert special, which will help to promote the band’s fourth studio album — due out next month, reported Consequence of Sound. NBC confirmed the special, but did not elaborate. No word as to whether there will be more of same during SNL’s season; Miley Cyrus is scheduled to host and perform on SNL the following week, and Katy Perry, is performing on October 12 when Bruce Willis hosts.
NBC To Air Arcade Fire Half-Hour Concert/Promo Following ‘SNL’ Guest Gig
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Relativity Teams With Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley On 'All Day And A Night'
- EMMYS: Mindy Kaling, Liev Schreiber, Kate Walsh & More Join Presenters List
- Damon Lindelof Pens 'Lost'-Themed Episode Of 'Phineas And Ferb'
- Paramount Sets October 'Men, Women & Children' Dates
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue