Immediately after Tina Fey returns to Saturday Night Live to host the season debut on September 28, featuring Arcade Fire as the music act, NBC will air a half hour Arcade Fire concert special, which will help to promote the band’s fourth studio album — due out next month, reported Consequence of Sound. NBC confirmed the special, but did not elaborate. No word as to whether there will be more of same during SNL’s season; Miley Cyrus is scheduled to host and perform on SNL the following week, and Katy Perry, is performing on October 12 when Bruce Willis hosts.
NBC To Air Arcade Fire Half-Hour Concert/Promo Following ‘SNL’ Guest Gig
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest TV News
- Jenna Coleman To Return As ITV & PBS Bring Back Royal Drama ‘Victoria’
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…
- Fareed Zakaria To Conan: Donald Trump Has Taken Over Media
- Jimmy Kimmel And Billy Blast Congress For Holding CHIP Hostage In Bid To Seal Billionaire Tax Cuts
- Stephen Colbert To Would-Be Times Square Bomber: “Seriously?”
- Netflix Inks Int’l Distribution Deal For NBC's 'Good Girls': Inside New Model That Partners the SVOD Giant With…