Immediately after Tina Fey returns to Saturday Night Live to host the season debut on September 28, featuring Arcade Fire as the music act, NBC will air a half hour Arcade Fire concert special, which will help to promote the band’s fourth studio album — due out next month, reported Consequence of Sound. NBC confirmed the special, but did not elaborate. No word as to whether there will be more of same during SNL’s season; Miley Cyrus is scheduled to host and perform on SNL the following week, and Katy Perry, is performing on October 12 when Bruce Willis hosts.
NBC To Air Arcade Fire Half-Hour Concert/Promo Following ‘SNL’ Guest Gig
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Latest TV News
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize: Report
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars