Immediately after Tina Fey returns to Saturday Night Live to host the season debut on September 28, featuring Arcade Fire as the music act, NBC will air a half hour Arcade Fire concert special, which will help to promote the band’s fourth studio album — due out next month, reported Consequence of Sound. NBC confirmed the special, but did not elaborate. No word as to whether there will be more of same during SNL’s season; Miley Cyrus is scheduled to host and perform on SNL the following week, and Katy Perry, is performing on October 12 when Bruce Willis hosts.
NBC To Air Arcade Fire Half-Hour Concert/Promo Following ‘SNL’ Guest Gig
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV
- 'Hollywood Divas' Renewed For Second Season On TV One
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video