NBC has put in development an untitled thriller/family drama based on Linwood Barclay’s novel Never Look Away. Written by Matt Venne (A&E’s Bag Of Bones) and produced by Sony Pictures TV and Sheldon Turner and Jennifer Klein’s studio-based Vendetta. It centers on a award-winning journalist whose wife goes missing. His life is turned upside down as he discovers the truth about his wife, the town they live in, and even himself. Turner and Klein executive produce. Vendetta also has Frayed, a thriller drama written by Turner based on a Dutch format, set up at Fox. Venne is with APA, and Stone, Meyer, Genow; Barclay, who also has Trust Your Eyes in active development at Warner Bros, is with APA and Helen Heller Literary Agency.
NBC To Adapt Novel ‘Never Look Away’ As Drama Project
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?