NBC continues to open its doors to suppliers outside of the traditional Hollywood studio system. The network has given an off-cycle pilot order to Odyssey, a global conspiracy thriller drama from ProSiebenSat.1’s Red Arrow Entertainment Group. Produced by the group’s London-based Red Arrow Entertainment, LA-based Fabrik Entertainment and Universal TV, Odyssey is described as a Traffic-like thriller centered on three families whose lives are torn apart when a stranded female soldier, a disillusioned corporate attorney and a disrespected political activist are pulled into the same shocking international military conspiracy. The pilot, which was developed at Red Arrow, is executive produced by Adam Armus & Kay Foster (The Following) and Peter Horton, who co-wrote the script together; Red Arrow’s Head of Scripted, Simon Maxwell; and Fabrik’s Mikkel Bondesen, Kristen Campo, and Henrik Bastin. Horton is set to direct.
NBC Orders ‘Odyssey’ Pilot From Red Arrow
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest TV News
- SXSW Announces Lyor Cohen As Keynote, ‘This Is Us’, ‘The Chi’ Cast & Creators As Featured Speakers
- ‘Caught In Providence’ Court Show Picked Up By Fox Stations For Fall 2018
- Keaton Jones’ Mom On Confederate Flag: “We’re Not Racist”, She Tells Morning News Shows
- BritBox Steals March On SVOD Rivals With ‘Vera’ Deal
- Sen. Gillibrand Responds To Donald Trump’s Vulgar Tweet: “You Cannot Silence Me”
- Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To “Do Anything” When “Begging” For Campaign Contributions