NBC continues to open its doors to suppliers outside of the traditional Hollywood studio system. The network has given an off-cycle pilot order to Odyssey, a global conspiracy thriller drama from ProSiebenSat.1’s Red Arrow Entertainment Group. Produced by the group’s London-based Red Arrow Entertainment, LA-based Fabrik Entertainment and Universal TV, Odyssey is described as a Traffic-like thriller centered on three families whose lives are torn apart when a stranded female soldier, a disillusioned corporate attorney and a disrespected political activist are pulled into the same shocking international military conspiracy. The pilot, which was developed at Red Arrow, is executive produced by Adam Armus & Kay Foster (The Following) and Peter Horton, who co-wrote the script together; Red Arrow’s Head of Scripted, Simon Maxwell; and Fabrik’s Mikkel Bondesen, Kristen Campo, and Henrik Bastin. Horton is set to direct.
NBC Orders ‘Odyssey’ Pilot From Red Arrow
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over