NBC continues to open its doors to suppliers outside of the traditional Hollywood studio system. The network has given an off-cycle pilot order to Odyssey, a global conspiracy thriller drama from ProSiebenSat.1’s Red Arrow Entertainment Group. Produced by the group’s London-based Red Arrow Entertainment, LA-based Fabrik Entertainment and Universal TV, Odyssey is described as a Traffic-like thriller centered on three families whose lives are torn apart when a stranded female soldier, a disillusioned corporate attorney and a disrespected political activist are pulled into the same shocking international military conspiracy. The pilot, which was developed at Red Arrow, is executive produced by Adam Armus & Kay Foster (The Following) and Peter Horton, who co-wrote the script together; Red Arrow’s Head of Scripted, Simon Maxwell; and Fabrik’s Mikkel Bondesen, Kristen Campo, and Henrik Bastin. Horton is set to direct.
NBC Orders ‘Odyssey’ Pilot From Red Arrow
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed
- ‘In Between Lives’ Casts Anne-Marie Johnson; Raffi Barsoumian Cracks ‘The Code’