NBC continues to open its doors to suppliers outside of the traditional Hollywood studio system. The network has given an off-cycle pilot order to Odyssey, a global conspiracy thriller drama from ProSiebenSat.1’s Red Arrow Entertainment Group. Produced by the group’s London-based Red Arrow Entertainment, LA-based Fabrik Entertainment and Universal TV, Odyssey is described as a Traffic-like thriller centered on three families whose lives are torn apart when a stranded female soldier, a disillusioned corporate attorney and a disrespected political activist are pulled into the same shocking international military conspiracy. The pilot, which was developed at Red Arrow, is executive produced by Adam Armus & Kay Foster (The Following) and Peter Horton, who co-wrote the script together; Red Arrow’s Head of Scripted, Simon Maxwell; and Fabrik’s Mikkel Bondesen, Kristen Campo, and Henrik Bastin. Horton is set to direct.
NBC Orders ‘Odyssey’ Pilot From Red Arrow
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Notorious B.I.G.’s Lyrics Inspire TBS Scripted Series; Animated ‘Storyville’ Gets Greenlight
- PBS CEO Paula Kerger On Presidential Election, ‘Sesame Street’ & More – TCA
- Stephen Colbert Intros Identical Twin Cousin After Legal Objections To Use Of His Comedy Central Persona
- Vin Diesel Crosses 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars
- ‘Sesame Street’s Number Of The Day: Three 40-Year Cast Members Out
- CNN Wins DNC Ratings Vote As Obama Speech Steady With RNC Day 3 Viewership