EXCLUSIVE: Science program The Numbers Game first debuted as a three-part special accompanying National Geographic Network‘s Brain Games, which hit record-setting ratings for the channel when it launched in April. Now the network is making The Numbers Game a regular series with an order for additional 12 episodes of the show hosted by scientist Jake Porway, who uncovers the surprising science behind life’s mysteries in each episode. “The Numbers Game is the first series to present data and numbers to viewers in a fast-paced, engaging format that transforms science into must watch television” said Goodbye Pictures president Rich Bye who is exec producing Numbers with Nat Geo Television’s Pam Wells.
National Geographic Gives ‘The Numbers Game’ 12-Episode Order
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- VH1 Orders 'T.I.& Tiny: The Family Hustle' Spinoff Series Starring Tiny & Shekinah
- ER Drama 'Code Black' From Michael Seitzman Gets CBS Put Pilot Commitment
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex