EXCLUSIVE: Science program The Numbers Game first debuted as a three-part special accompanying National Geographic Network‘s Brain Games, which hit record-setting ratings for the channel when it launched in April. Now the network is making The Numbers Game a regular series with an order for additional 12 episodes of the show hosted by scientist Jake Porway, who uncovers the surprising science behind life’s mysteries in each episode. “The Numbers Game is the first series to present data and numbers to viewers in a fast-paced, engaging format that transforms science into must watch television” said Goodbye Pictures president Rich Bye who is exec producing Numbers with Nat Geo Television’s Pam Wells.
National Geographic Gives ‘The Numbers Game’ 12-Episode Order
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate