EXCLUSIVE: Science program The Numbers Game first debuted as a three-part special accompanying National Geographic Network‘s Brain Games, which hit record-setting ratings for the channel when it launched in April. Now the network is making The Numbers Game a regular series with an order for additional 12 episodes of the show hosted by scientist Jake Porway, who uncovers the surprising science behind life’s mysteries in each episode. “The Numbers Game is the first series to present data and numbers to viewers in a fast-paced, engaging format that transforms science into must watch television” said Goodbye Pictures president Rich Bye who is exec producing Numbers with Nat Geo Television’s Pam Wells.
National Geographic Gives ‘The Numbers Game’ 12-Episode Order
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed For Season 52 By NBC
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Georgia King To Topline ‘Raised By Wolves’ ABC Comedy Pilot From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods.
- Sean Spicer: Donald Trump Has “Healthy Respect For Press” And “Deep Respect For 1st Amendment”
- Will Packer Joins Paulist Productions On ‘The Innocence Of Joan Little’ Miniseries
- Milo Yiannopoulos Quits Breitbart