Constantin Film has postponed the start of principal photography of The Mortal Instruments: City Of Ashes. This is the sequel to Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones, the adaptation of the first of Cassandra Clare’s fantasy novels, that opened on August 21st. It has grossed $58 million worldwide in its three weeks of release. “Pushing back the start of production of City Of Ashes was a decision we did not take lightly. But after speaking with all of our partners on the creative and distribution side, it was clear that it will be beneficial to have more time to reposition the film in the current market place”, Constantin Film’s Martin Moszkowicz said in a statement. Constantin did not indicate when production might begin.
‘Mortal Instruments: City Of Ashes’ Delayed
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks – Mon…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege Christian…