NBCUniversal and Lexus are partnering on a unique advertising campaign — a series of live commercials that will air during NBC’s Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Late Night viewers will be invited to suggest ad concepts for the new Lexus IS in real time via social media early in the broadcast. Then, during the last commercial break of the episode, members of an improvisational comedy troupe will perform a spot live based on or inspired by the audience’s submission. The commercials will run live for the next four weeks during the Thursday night episodes of Late Night, beginning tomorrow night September 19. Each Thursday’s ad will be broadcast live from under the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City. A 15-second promotional teaser will air tonight in NBC’s late night programming commercial pods in anticipation of the campaign launch.
Live Commercials Coming To ‘Late Night With Jimmy Fallon’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM