NBCUniversal and Lexus are partnering on a unique advertising campaign — a series of live commercials that will air during NBC’s Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Late Night viewers will be invited to suggest ad concepts for the new Lexus IS in real time via social media early in the broadcast. Then, during the last commercial break of the episode, members of an improvisational comedy troupe will perform a spot live based on or inspired by the audience’s submission. The commercials will run live for the next four weeks during the Thursday night episodes of Late Night, beginning tomorrow night September 19. Each Thursday’s ad will be broadcast live from under the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City. A 15-second promotional teaser will air tonight in NBC’s late night programming commercial pods in anticipation of the campaign launch.
Live Commercials Coming To ‘Late Night With Jimmy Fallon’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Britney Spears TV Movie In Works At Lifetime; Natasha Bassett To Star
- Jon Favreau To Direct Seth MacFarlane’s Space Comedic Drama Series For Fox
- Double Emmy Nominee Derek McLane on ‘Hairspray Live’, Lady Gaga And ‘The Wiz!’
- Viceland Taps Ex-NBC Late-Night PR Exec Marc Liepis As Head of Communications
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton No Longer Regular; Will She Leave Country Drama?
- ‘Battlefield’-Inspired Live-Action Digital Series To Premiere On Go90