NBCUniversal and Lexus are partnering on a unique advertising campaign — a series of live commercials that will air during NBC’s Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Late Night viewers will be invited to suggest ad concepts for the new Lexus IS in real time via social media early in the broadcast. Then, during the last commercial break of the episode, members of an improvisational comedy troupe will perform a spot live based on or inspired by the audience’s submission. The commercials will run live for the next four weeks during the Thursday night episodes of Late Night, beginning tomorrow night September 19. Each Thursday’s ad will be broadcast live from under the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City. A 15-second promotional teaser will air tonight in NBC’s late night programming commercial pods in anticipation of the campaign launch.
Live Commercials Coming To ‘Late Night With Jimmy Fallon’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Heads To Hulu Plus
- Courtney B. Vance & James Remar Join 'State Of Affairs'; Jennifer Healy Takes 'Selfie'
- Relativity Teams With Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley On 'All Day And A Night'
- EMMYS: Mindy Kaling, Liev Schreiber, Kate Walsh & More Join Presenters List
- Damon Lindelof Pens 'Lost'-Themed Episode Of 'Phineas And Ferb'