EXCLUSIVE: The internal announcement just went out at Paradigm that Dana Spector has become a Literary Rights agent there, leaving UTA where she worked in the Book Department for the last five years. She specializes in Books to TV packaging. Spector is her married name, but she had been known as Dana Borowitz. She will work in both motion picture and TV lit. She starts next week.
Literary Rights Agent Dana Spector Moves From UTA To Paradigm
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Anaïs Nin Short Stories Optioned To Hook Up With Film & TV
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- Viola Davis Joins Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?
- ‘Desierto’ Trailer: Jonas Cuarón’s Border Thriller Starring Gael Garcia Bernal & Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Review: Real-Life Disaster Movie Explosive But Not Compelling