Lifetime‘s Devious Maids pulled in 3.0 million viewers for its Season 1 finale last night, a series high. In addition, the Marc Cherry-created drama was up 50% vs. the program’s June 23rd premiere, reaching series highs across all key demos including 1.4 million adults 18-49 (+69%), 1.3 million adults 25-54 (+50%), 1.2 million women 18-49 (+90%) and 1.0 million women 25-54 (+51%). Produced by ABC Studios, Devious Maids was renewed last month for a second season, with 13 new episodes scheduled to air next year. Based on the telenovela Ellas Son La Alegría Del Hogar, Devious Maids is executive produced by Cherry, Sabrina Wind, Eva Longoria, Paul McGuigan, Larry Shuman, David Lonner, John Mass, Paul Presburger and Michael Garcia.
Lifetime’s ‘Devious Maids’ Hits Series Highs In Season 1 Finale
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video