Lifetime‘s Devious Maids pulled in 3.0 million viewers for its Season 1 finale last night, a series high. In addition, the Marc Cherry-created drama was up 50% vs. the program’s June 23rd premiere, reaching series highs across all key demos including 1.4 million adults 18-49 (+69%), 1.3 million adults 25-54 (+50%), 1.2 million women 18-49 (+90%) and 1.0 million women 25-54 (+51%). Produced by ABC Studios, Devious Maids was renewed last month for a second season, with 13 new episodes scheduled to air next year. Based on the telenovela Ellas Son La Alegría Del Hogar, Devious Maids is executive produced by Cherry, Sabrina Wind, Eva Longoria, Paul McGuigan, Larry Shuman, David Lonner, John Mass, Paul Presburger and Michael Garcia.
Lifetime’s ‘Devious Maids’ Hits Series Highs In Season 1 Finale
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…