Lifetime‘s Devious Maids pulled in 3.0 million viewers for its Season 1 finale last night, a series high. In addition, the Marc Cherry-created drama was up 50% vs. the program’s June 23rd premiere, reaching series highs across all key demos including 1.4 million adults 18-49 (+69%), 1.3 million adults 25-54 (+50%), 1.2 million women 18-49 (+90%) and 1.0 million women 25-54 (+51%). Produced by ABC Studios, Devious Maids was renewed last month for a second season, with 13 new episodes scheduled to air next year. Based on the telenovela Ellas Son La Alegría Del Hogar, Devious Maids is executive produced by Cherry, Sabrina Wind, Eva Longoria, Paul McGuigan, Larry Shuman, David Lonner, John Mass, Paul Presburger and Michael Garcia.
Lifetime’s ‘Devious Maids’ Hits Series Highs In Season 1 Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast