Lifetime‘s Devious Maids pulled in 3.0 million viewers for its Season 1 finale last night, a series high. In addition, the Marc Cherry-created drama was up 50% vs. the program’s June 23rd premiere, reaching series highs across all key demos including 1.4 million adults 18-49 (+69%), 1.3 million adults 25-54 (+50%), 1.2 million women 18-49 (+90%) and 1.0 million women 25-54 (+51%). Produced by ABC Studios, Devious Maids was renewed last month for a second season, with 13 new episodes scheduled to air next year. Based on the telenovela Ellas Son La Alegría Del Hogar, Devious Maids is executive produced by Cherry, Sabrina Wind, Eva Longoria, Paul McGuigan, Larry Shuman, David Lonner, John Mass, Paul Presburger and Michael Garcia.
Lifetime’s ‘Devious Maids’ Hits Series Highs In Season 1 Finale
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Team
- 'Shameless,' 'House of Lies,' 'Episodes' Return To Showtime On January 11
- John Oliver Explains British Football To David Letterman: Video
- Discovery Studios Signs Exec Producer Rob Kerr
- National Geographic Channel Orders Series On Alaskan Log-Rafting From Gurney Productions
- 'Exodus: Gods And Kings' Trailer: Christian Bale & Ridley Scott Take On 'Ten Commandments'
- Ben Affleck On 'Daily Show': Jon Stewart “Spoils” 'Gone Girl' & 'Batman Vs. Superman' (Video)