Lifetime‘s Devious Maids pulled in 3.0 million viewers for its Season 1 finale last night, a series high. In addition, the Marc Cherry-created drama was up 50% vs. the program’s June 23rd premiere, reaching series highs across all key demos including 1.4 million adults 18-49 (+69%), 1.3 million adults 25-54 (+50%), 1.2 million women 18-49 (+90%) and 1.0 million women 25-54 (+51%). Produced by ABC Studios, Devious Maids was renewed last month for a second season, with 13 new episodes scheduled to air next year. Based on the telenovela Ellas Son La Alegría Del Hogar, Devious Maids is executive produced by Cherry, Sabrina Wind, Eva Longoria, Paul McGuigan, Larry Shuman, David Lonner, John Mass, Paul Presburger and Michael Garcia.
Lifetime’s ‘Devious Maids’ Hits Series Highs In Season 1 Finale
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy
- 'Pan' Teaser: Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara In Peter Pan Origin Tale
- Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations 2015 – Full List