The four-hour two-part Bonnie & Clyde mini is set to air Sunday, December 8th and Monday, December 9th at 9 PM simultaneously on A&E, Lifetime and History. Emile Hirsch (Into The Wild) and Holliday Grainger (The Borgias) star in the title roles of outlaw couple Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker. The killer cast also includes Holly Hunter as Bonnie’s mother, Emma Parker, and William Hurt as Frank Hamer, the Texas Ranger pursuing the Barrow gang. Bonnie & Clyde follows Barrow, Parker and the notorious Barrow Gang as they sweep through the Central and Southern United States committing small-time robberies and daring bank heists, leaving murdered police officers and civilians in their wake. Cast also includes include Sarah Hyland (Modern Family), Lane Garrison (Prison Break), Elizabeth Reaser (The Twilight Saga), Austin Hebert (True Blood) and Dale Dickey (Winter’s Bone). The miniseries is produced by Sony Pictures Television and executive produced by Craig Zadan and Neil Meron. John Rice and Joe Batteer penned the script and Oscar-nominated Bruce Beresford (Driving Miss Daisy, Tender Mercies, Breaker Morant) directed.
‘Bonnie & Clyde’ Miniseries Set For Dec. 8 And 9 On A&E, Lifetime & History
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Visits Jerusalem; Shares Trump’s Peace Plan Which Includes A Hotel Casino & Hummus Fountain
- Donald Trump Says Ratings For This Year’s Emmys Were “The Worst Ever”
- Damon Lindelof Teases Start Of ‘Watchmen’ Series At HBO
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Deadlier Than The Male’: Bryant Tardy Cast In TNT Drama Pilot
- Hillary Clinton To Colbert: Donald Trump UN Speech “Dark, Dangerous”