It’s still missing a 4th mentor, but The Voice UK has confirmed the return of will.i.am and Tom Jones for Season 3. The show has also set pop icon Kylie Minogue for her first go-round in a red chair. The BBC One show had been seeking replacements for Jessie J and Danny O’Donoghue who exited after Season 2; the final coach will be announced “in due course,” the BBC said. Grammy award-winner Minogue said she was excited to join the show, adding “The search for new talent is such an important aspect of the music industry and The Voice UK gives us all a part to play in that. Will I be competitive? Probably more than even I imagine!” Season 3 kicks off in January.
Kylie Minogue Joins ‘The Voice UK'; Will.i.am, Tom Jones Returning
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Universal Changes Course On International Stewardship; Duncan Clark To Head Ops From London
- 'Saint Laurent' Tapped As France's Entry Into Foreign Language Oscar Race
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 5 Premiere In UK Least Watched Since Series Opener
- Peter Kujawski Named Managing Director Of Universal Pictures Int'l Productions
- 'Mommy' To Rep Canada In Foreign-Lingo Oscar Race; Belgium Picks 'Two Days, One Night'