There will be no second season for TNT drama King & Maxwell. The procedural, starring Rebecca Romijn and Jon Tenney as Secret Service agents-turned-private investigators, was pretty stable during his run, opening with 3.5 million viewers in June and closing out its first season with the same viewership. But it followed Major Crimes, which consistently drew 5 million-plus. With the cancellation of King & Maxwell, the only one remaining TNT bubble series is Franklin & Bash. The cable net last month renewed Rizzoli & Isles, Major Crimes, Perception and Falling Skies.
‘King & Maxwell’ Cancelled By TNT
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony: No Full PlayStation Network Access Or Gameplay Yet
- LeBron James Return To Miami Helps NBA Ratings Rebound On ABC, Boosts 'Grinch'
- Fall TV 2014: What Worked, What Didn't & What Lies Ahead In Midseason
- 'The Interview' Release: 331 Theaters Aboard For Christmas Day
- 'The Interview' Forgoes TV Ads To Promote Christmas Release This Time
- One Direction Soft In Primetime, Boost Late Night Ratings For NBC