Another important woman from Jack Bauer’s life will re-join him for 24: Live Another Day. Kim Raver, who played Jack’s (Kiefer Sutherland) flame Audrey Raines from Seasons 4-6 of the original series, is in negotiations for the upcoming Fox event series. She will join 24 fan-favorite Mary Lynn Rajskub aka Jack’s trusted sidekick Chloe, who closed a deal for Live Another Day at the beginning of August. As we reported when Rajskub signed on, Raver was already eyed for a return at the time. The actress has been in negotiations for more than a month, though I hear a deal in principal has basically been drawn up. Unlike Chloe, Audrey was a more polarizing character. She was left in a vegetative state but never written off as dead. Raver, repped by WME and Mosaic, recurs on NBC’s Revolution and recently toplined the proposed NCIS: LA spinoff.
Kim Raver In Negotiations For Fox’s ‘24: Live Another Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast