Another important woman from Jack Bauer’s life will re-join him for 24: Live Another Day. Kim Raver, who played Jack’s (Kiefer Sutherland) flame Audrey Raines from Seasons 4-6 of the original series, is in negotiations for the upcoming Fox event series. She will join 24 fan-favorite Mary Lynn Rajskub aka Jack’s trusted sidekick Chloe, who closed a deal for Live Another Day at the beginning of August. As we reported when Rajskub signed on, Raver was already eyed for a return at the time. The actress has been in negotiations for more than a month, though I hear a deal in principal has basically been drawn up. Unlike Chloe, Audrey was a more polarizing character. She was left in a vegetative state but never written off as dead. Raver, repped by WME and Mosaic, recurs on NBC’s Revolution and recently toplined the proposed NCIS: LA spinoff.
Kim Raver In Negotiations For Fox’s ‘24: Live Another Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
'Magnificent Seven' Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua - Monday Final B.O.
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked “Like Preparation H”
- Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O’Donnell Get The Last Word…
- Herman Echevarria Sr. Dies: ‘Real Housewives Of Miami’ Husband Was 61
- Donald Trump Vs. Hillary Clinton: Deadline Live Blogs The Debate
- ‘Supergirl’ Season 2 Trailer: National City Welcomes The Man Of Steel
- ‘Modern Family’ Casts Transgender Child Actor