Another important woman from Jack Bauer’s life will re-join him for 24: Live Another Day. Kim Raver, who played Jack’s (Kiefer Sutherland) flame Audrey Raines from Seasons 4-6 of the original series, is in negotiations for the upcoming Fox event series. She will join 24 fan-favorite Mary Lynn Rajskub aka Jack’s trusted sidekick Chloe, who closed a deal for Live Another Day at the beginning of August. As we reported when Rajskub signed on, Raver was already eyed for a return at the time. The actress has been in negotiations for more than a month, though I hear a deal in principal has basically been drawn up. Unlike Chloe, Audrey was a more polarizing character. She was left in a vegetative state but never written off as dead. Raver, repped by WME and Mosaic, recurs on NBC’s Revolution and recently toplined the proposed NCIS: LA spinoff.
Kim Raver In Negotiations For Fox’s ‘24: Live Another Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest TV News
- Telemundo Responds To SAG-AFTRA’s Accusation Of Censorship For Not Airing Ad Critical Of NBCUniversal
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond
- AT&T, HBO Ink All-Platform Content Deal; Programming Set For OTT Service
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Donald Trump’s Doctor Explains “Astonishingly Healthy” Medical Record To NBC News
- NBC Buys Modern-Day Noah’s Ark Drama Produced By Robert Zemeckis