Another important woman from Jack Bauer’s life will re-join him for 24: Live Another Day. Kim Raver, who played Jack’s (Kiefer Sutherland) flame Audrey Raines from Seasons 4-6 of the original series, is in negotiations for the upcoming Fox event series. She will join 24 fan-favorite Mary Lynn Rajskub aka Jack’s trusted sidekick Chloe, who closed a deal for Live Another Day at the beginning of August. As we reported when Rajskub signed on, Raver was already eyed for a return at the time. The actress has been in negotiations for more than a month, though I hear a deal in principal has basically been drawn up. Unlike Chloe, Audrey was a more polarizing character. She was left in a vegetative state but never written off as dead. Raver, repped by WME and Mosaic, recurs on NBC’s Revolution and recently toplined the proposed NCIS: LA spinoff.
Kim Raver In Negotiations For Fox’s ‘24: Live Another Day’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21