Another important woman from Jack Bauer’s life will re-join him for 24: Live Another Day. Kim Raver, who played Jack’s (Kiefer Sutherland) flame Audrey Raines from Seasons 4-6 of the original series, is in negotiations for the upcoming Fox event series. She will join 24 fan-favorite Mary Lynn Rajskub aka Jack’s trusted sidekick Chloe, who closed a deal for Live Another Day at the beginning of August. As we reported when Rajskub signed on, Raver was already eyed for a return at the time. The actress has been in negotiations for more than a month, though I hear a deal in principal has basically been drawn up. Unlike Chloe, Audrey was a more polarizing character. She was left in a vegetative state but never written off as dead. Raver, repped by WME and Mosaic, recurs on NBC’s Revolution and recently toplined the proposed NCIS: LA spinoff.
Kim Raver In Negotiations For Fox’s ‘24: Live Another Day’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips