Elisabeth Murdoch’s Shine Group has promoted Kelly Webb-Lamb to managing director of MasterChef producer Shine TV. The exec has spent the past 18 months as creative director of London-based Shine TV which also encompasses the Shine Soho offices, where all MasterChef series are produced, and Salford-based Shine North. Since joining Shine last year, Webb-Lamb has had a hand in such series as Britain’s Best Bakery (ITV1), Jewish Mum Of The Year (C4), and Ashley Banjo’s Street Crew (Sky1). Recent commissions for Shine TV include Saturday Farm With Dick And James Strawbridge (ITV1), and documentaries Karaoke Nights (C4) and Idris Elba: King Of Speed (BBC2). Webb-Lamb was previously Director of Factual Programmes at Princess Productions where she served as exec producer on Sky 1’s Got To Dance. Her other exec producing credits include Gordon Ramsay: Cook Along Live and Ramsay’s Great British Nightmare.
Kelly Webb-Lamb Named Managing Director At UK’s Shine TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest International News
- ‘Crosscurrent’: First Trailer For Chinese Film That Won Berlin Silver Bear For Cinematography
- Toni Servillo & Matteo Garrone Reteam For ‘Pinocchio’
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M But ‘Mechanic’ Puts Wrench Into China Perf; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ Advance – Intl…
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- Ethan Hawke, Rose Byrne & Chris O’Dowd In Talks For Nick Hornby Adaptation ‘Juliet, Naked’
- Len Blavatnik’s AI Film Boards Margot Robbie-Starrer ‘I, Tonya’