Elisabeth Murdoch’s Shine Group has promoted Kelly Webb-Lamb to managing director of MasterChef producer Shine TV. The exec has spent the past 18 months as creative director of London-based Shine TV which also encompasses the Shine Soho offices, where all MasterChef series are produced, and Salford-based Shine North. Since joining Shine last year, Webb-Lamb has had a hand in such series as Britain’s Best Bakery (ITV1), Jewish Mum Of The Year (C4), and Ashley Banjo’s Street Crew (Sky1). Recent commissions for Shine TV include Saturday Farm With Dick And James Strawbridge (ITV1), and documentaries Karaoke Nights (C4) and Idris Elba: King Of Speed (BBC2). Webb-Lamb was previously Director of Factual Programmes at Princess Productions where she served as exec producer on Sky 1’s Got To Dance. Her other exec producing credits include Gordon Ramsay: Cook Along Live and Ramsay’s Great British Nightmare.
Kelly Webb-Lamb Named Managing Director At UK’s Shine TV
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Update: Int'l Box Office: 'Apes' Dawns In China With $47M; 'Into The Storm' Whips Up Korea #1; 'Lucy' Crosses $150M; More
- UPDATE: FT Vet Rona Fairhead Named First Woman Chair Of BBC Trust
- 'Doctor Who' Down 1.59M UK Viewers In Sophomore Outing
- Simon Cowell's Return To 'X Factor UK' Scores Best Launch Since 2011 With 9.5M Viewers
- Hot TV Trailer: 'Downton Abbey' Season 5; UK Premiere Set For September 21
- Venice: Al Pacino Waxes On Depression, The Actors Studio & The “Amazing” 'Guardians Of The Galaxy'