Elisabeth Murdoch’s Shine Group has promoted Kelly Webb-Lamb to managing director of MasterChef producer Shine TV. The exec has spent the past 18 months as creative director of London-based Shine TV which also encompasses the Shine Soho offices, where all MasterChef series are produced, and Salford-based Shine North. Since joining Shine last year, Webb-Lamb has had a hand in such series as Britain’s Best Bakery (ITV1), Jewish Mum Of The Year (C4), and Ashley Banjo’s Street Crew (Sky1). Recent commissions for Shine TV include Saturday Farm With Dick And James Strawbridge (ITV1), and documentaries Karaoke Nights (C4) and Idris Elba: King Of Speed (BBC2). Webb-Lamb was previously Director of Factual Programmes at Princess Productions where she served as exec producer on Sky 1’s Got To Dance. Her other exec producing credits include Gordon Ramsay: Cook Along Live and Ramsay’s Great British Nightmare.
Kelly Webb-Lamb Named Managing Director At UK’s Shine TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest International News
- ‘Star Wars’ An Art House Movie? Some French Exhibs Think So, Stoking Indie Producers’ Ire
- Archery Pictures Rolls With Fiona Cummins’ Hot Book ‘Rattle’
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- 'The Martian' Closing In On $500M Global: How Fox Marketers Brought Ridley Scott’s Cool Science To The Masses
- ‘Spanish Affairs 2’ Is Latest In Euro Culture-Clash Smashes, So Why No Hwd Remakes? – Intl B.O. Postmortem
- Chiwetel Ejiofor To Receive BIFA’s Richard Harris Award