And you thought the Bat-backlash over Ben Affleck was harsh. Days after Jimmy Kimmel admitted punking the media and the masses with his “Twerk Fail” video — and the same day a Glee star signed to play the Flash — along comes this. Justin Bieber today put a photo on Instragram of him holding what appears to be a “Bieber”-watermarked copy of the script for Warner Bros’ Man Of Steel sequel. (Note the Batman vs. Superman title and “Based on Batman: The Dark Knight Falls by Frank Miller & Klaus Janson”.) If that weren’t enough to horrify or thrill folks, the caption reads, “#robin ??” The accompanying comments are all over the map, of course, ranging from “Yusssss!” and “OMFG JUSTIN DREW BIEBER BRB DYING” to “Stick with music & little kids stuff” and some entirely unprintable things. But look closely at that picture — doesn’t it look a wee bit, shall we say, enhanced? Like maybe something out of a comic book? Decide for yourself if this is real or not. Then, please, move on with your lives.
Justin Bieber As Robin In ‘Man Of Steel’ Sequel? Or Is It An Instascam?
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'