And you thought the Bat-backlash over Ben Affleck was harsh. Days after Jimmy Kimmel admitted punking the media and the masses with his “Twerk Fail” video — and the same day a Glee star signed to play the Flash — along comes this. Justin Bieber today put a photo on Instragram of him holding what appears to be a “Bieber”-watermarked copy of the script for Warner Bros’ Man Of Steel sequel. (Note the Batman vs. Superman title and “Based on Batman: The Dark Knight Falls by Frank Miller & Klaus Janson”.) If that weren’t enough to horrify or thrill folks, the caption reads, “#robin ??” The accompanying comments are all over the map, of course, ranging from “Yusssss!” and “OMFG JUSTIN DREW BIEBER BRB DYING” to “Stick with music & little kids stuff” and some entirely unprintable things. But look closely at that picture — doesn’t it look a wee bit, shall we say, enhanced? Like maybe something out of a comic book? Decide for yourself if this is real or not. Then, please, move on with your lives.
Justin Bieber As Robin In ‘Man Of Steel’ Sequel? Or Is It An Instascam?
What's Hot on Deadline
Rian Johnson & Ram Bergman Talk 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Deleted Scenes And Finding Light In The Dark Of Episode VIII
Latest Film News
- Paul Haggis Denies Rape Claims By Publicist; Calls It “Public Hanging”
- Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’ Faces $18M Lawsuit Over Poorly Performing Pic
- Notes On The Season: Jeff Bezos Throws A ‘Big Sick’ Party, Praises ‘The Post’; Oscar And Tony Winners Pasek And Paul Are Truly…
- ‘The Addams Family’ Creeps Onto October 2019 Release Schedule For MGM
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- Morgan Spurlock’s ‘Super Size Me 2’ Dropped By YouTube Red & Pulled From Sundance, While ‘Devil We Know’ Filmmakers…