And you thought the Bat-backlash over Ben Affleck was harsh. Days after Jimmy Kimmel admitted punking the media and the masses with his “Twerk Fail” video — and the same day a Glee star signed to play the Flash — along comes this. Justin Bieber today put a photo on Instragram of him holding what appears to be a “Bieber”-watermarked copy of the script for Warner Bros’ Man Of Steel sequel. (Note the Batman vs. Superman title and “Based on Batman: The Dark Knight Falls by Frank Miller & Klaus Janson”.) If that weren’t enough to horrify or thrill folks, the caption reads, “#robin ??” The accompanying comments are all over the map, of course, ranging from “Yusssss!” and “OMFG JUSTIN DREW BIEBER BRB DYING” to “Stick with music & little kids stuff” and some entirely unprintable things. But look closely at that picture — doesn’t it look a wee bit, shall we say, enhanced? Like maybe something out of a comic book? Decide for yourself if this is real or not. Then, please, move on with your lives.
Justin Bieber As Robin In ‘Man Of Steel’ Sequel? Or Is It An Instascam?
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
Latest Film News
- ‘Sherlock Gnomes’ Review: It’s No Mystery Why This Lazy Animated Sequel Is Just For Kids
- DOJ’s Lead Witness Against AT&T Knocks Time Warner Deal But Gets Grilled: “You Should Have Done Some Homework”…
- Actor Anton Yelchin’s Family Settles Wrongful Death Suit Against Fiat Chrysler
- Brandon Flynn, Julia Goldani Telles & Ki Hong Lee To Topline Dark Comedy ‘Looks That Kill’ For American High
- Fox Searchlight Giving Movie Treatment To Choreographer Alvin Ailey
- No. 6 ‘Wonder Woman’ Box Office Profits – 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament