And you thought the Bat-backlash over Ben Affleck was harsh. Days after Jimmy Kimmel admitted punking the media and the masses with his “Twerk Fail” video — and the same day a Glee star signed to play the Flash — along comes this. Justin Bieber today put a photo on Instragram of him holding what appears to be a “Bieber”-watermarked copy of the script for Warner Bros’ Man Of Steel sequel. (Note the Batman vs. Superman title and “Based on Batman: The Dark Knight Falls by Frank Miller & Klaus Janson”.) If that weren’t enough to horrify or thrill folks, the caption reads, “#robin ??” The accompanying comments are all over the map, of course, ranging from “Yusssss!” and “OMFG JUSTIN DREW BIEBER BRB DYING” to “Stick with music & little kids stuff” and some entirely unprintable things. But look closely at that picture — doesn’t it look a wee bit, shall we say, enhanced? Like maybe something out of a comic book? Decide for yourself if this is real or not. Then, please, move on with your lives.
Justin Bieber As Robin In ‘Man Of Steel’ Sequel? Or Is It An Instascam?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Wars’: Ron Howard Shares “Dangerous And Desperate” Photos From Han Solo Movie Set
- Fran Drescher & Peter Bogdanovich Join ‘The Creatress’; Tilda Del Toro Boards ‘Night School’; Jaden Piner Cast In ‘BOO…
- Greta Gerwig’s ‘Lady Bird’ Going A Week Earlier In November
- Rob Morrow Joins War Drama ‘The Kill Team’
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’: Aaron McCusker Cast As Freddie Mercury Boyfriend Jim Hutton
- Elaine Brown’s ‘A Taste Of Power’ About Only Woman To Lead Black Panther Party Acquired By The Firm, Robbie…