Joseph Cross (Lincoln) and Adelaide Clemens (The Great Gatsby) have been tapped to lead the cast of The Automatic Hate. The indie drama co-written by Justin Lerner (Girlfriend) and Katharine O’Brien is being directed by Lerner in NY. Cross stars as Davis and Clemens as Alexis, who share a taboo attraction. True Blood’s Deborah Ann Woll is set to play Davis’ girlfriend alongside a supporting cast that includes Richard Schiff, Caitlin O’Connell, Catherine Carlen, and Yvonne and Vanessa Zima. Ricky Jay is also attached to star. Anonymous Content’s Alix Madigan and Lacey Leavitt are producing with BN Films’ Alex Garcia and Lucas Akoskin. Revek Entertainment’s Gabriela Revilla, Kerianne Flynn, Fort Winter Films’ Daniel Alexander and John Alexander, Alan Pao and Corey Large, and Caliber Media Co.’s Dallas Sonnier and Jack Heller are exec producing. Cross is repped by UTA and Luber Robkin Management. Clemens is repped by UTA and Ashley Josephson Management. Woll is repped by CAA. Jay is repped by WME and DMG Management, Schiff is repped by IFA and Leverage Management, the Zima sisters are repped by Genesis Entertainment Partners, and Lerner is repped by WME.
Joseph Cross, Adelaide Clemens & Deborah Ann Woll Join ‘The Automatic Hate’
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Latest Film News
- Diane Keaton’s AFI Life Achievement Tribute Sets TNT Airdate, Cinematographer Also To Be Feted
- ‘Wonder’ Trailer: First Look At Julia Roberts-Jacob Tremblay Heart-Tugger
- Deadline Disruptors 2017: Here’s The 100-Page Issue In PDF Form
- Studiocanal, UMG, Terra Mater Pact For Pics; IMAX Adds Euro Screens – Cannes Briefs
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Sets Jack Kesy As Villain: Could He Be Black Tom?
- Rob Reiner’s ‘LBJ’ Getting November Release From Electric Entertainment