EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros is making some changes in its home video unit. Jim Wuthrich has been upped to President of the Americas at Warner Bros Home Entertainment, overseeing physical and digital distribution of home entertainment properties, including games. He is replacing Mark Horak, who will exit the company when his contract expires at the beginning of 2014. Wuthrich, who has been WBHE’s President of International since 2009, worked on Warner’s push to become the first studio to offer its films on demand in China. He will report to Ron Sanders, President of Warner Bros. Worldwide Home Entertainment Distribution, who announced the move today in an internal memo. Sanders added that the company will eliminate the President of International position.
Jim Wuthrich Upped To President Of The Americas At Warner Home Entertainment
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company