EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros is making some changes in its home video unit. Jim Wuthrich has been upped to President of the Americas at Warner Bros Home Entertainment, overseeing physical and digital distribution of home entertainment properties, including games. He is replacing Mark Horak, who will exit the company when his contract expires at the beginning of 2014. Wuthrich, who has been WBHE’s President of International since 2009, worked on Warner’s push to become the first studio to offer its films on demand in China. He will report to Ron Sanders, President of Warner Bros. Worldwide Home Entertainment Distribution, who announced the move today in an internal memo. Sanders added that the company will eliminate the President of International position.
Jim Wuthrich Upped To President Of The Americas At Warner Home Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV