EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros is making some changes in its home video unit. Jim Wuthrich has been upped to President of the Americas at Warner Bros Home Entertainment, overseeing physical and digital distribution of home entertainment properties, including games. He is replacing Mark Horak, who will exit the company when his contract expires at the beginning of 2014. Wuthrich, who has been WBHE’s President of International since 2009, worked on Warner’s push to become the first studio to offer its films on demand in China. He will report to Ron Sanders, President of Warner Bros. Worldwide Home Entertainment Distribution, who announced the move today in an internal memo. Sanders added that the company will eliminate the President of International position.
Jim Wuthrich Upped To President Of The Americas At Warner Home Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- ‘Before The Flood’ Trailer: Leonardo DiCaprio’s Documentary On Climate Change
- ‘Milton’s Secret’ Sneak Peek: First Film Based On An Eckhart Tolle Book Challenges The Young Mind
- Anaïs Nin Short Stories Optioned To Hook Up With Film & TV
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- Viola Davis Joins Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?