EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros is making some changes in its home video unit. Jim Wuthrich has been upped to President of the Americas at Warner Bros Home Entertainment, overseeing physical and digital distribution of home entertainment properties, including games. He is replacing Mark Horak, who will exit the company when his contract expires at the beginning of 2014. Wuthrich, who has been WBHE’s President of International since 2009, worked on Warner’s push to become the first studio to offer its films on demand in China. He will report to Ron Sanders, President of Warner Bros. Worldwide Home Entertainment Distribution, who announced the move today in an internal memo. Sanders added that the company will eliminate the President of International position.
Jim Wuthrich Upped To President Of The Americas At Warner Home Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest