EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros is making some changes in its home video unit. Jim Wuthrich has been upped to President of the Americas at Warner Bros Home Entertainment, overseeing physical and digital distribution of home entertainment properties, including games. He is replacing Mark Horak, who will exit the company when his contract expires at the beginning of 2014. Wuthrich, who has been WBHE’s President of International since 2009, worked on Warner’s push to become the first studio to offer its films on demand in China. He will report to Ron Sanders, President of Warner Bros. Worldwide Home Entertainment Distribution, who announced the move today in an internal memo. Sanders added that the company will eliminate the President of International position.
Jim Wuthrich Upped To President Of The Americas At Warner Home Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- Israeli Drama ‘Foxtrot’ Acquired By Sony Pictures Classics As Pic Wins 8 Ophir Awards
- Killer Of Fox Executive Gavin Smith Gets Max Sentence
- ADG Awards: Art Directors To Induct Ken Adam & Tyrus Wong Into Hall Of Fame
- Bron Studios Secures Revolving $50M Credit Line From Comerica Bank
- Will Paramount Replace Chinese Slate Partner With U.S. $$$? Dallas-Based Investors Circling
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?