EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros is making some changes in its home video unit. Jim Wuthrich has been upped to President of the Americas at Warner Bros Home Entertainment, overseeing physical and digital distribution of home entertainment properties, including games. He is replacing Mark Horak, who will exit the company when his contract expires at the beginning of 2014. Wuthrich, who has been WBHE’s President of International since 2009, worked on Warner’s push to become the first studio to offer its films on demand in China. He will report to Ron Sanders, President of Warner Bros. Worldwide Home Entertainment Distribution, who announced the move today in an internal memo. Sanders added that the company will eliminate the President of International position.
Jim Wuthrich Upped To President Of The Americas At Warner Home Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest Film News
- TriStar Nails Attica Prison Riot Book For Amy Pascal; Second Project In Works About 1971 Uprising
- Marketing Exec VP Loren Schwartz Leaving Warner Bros.
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Review: Don’t Go
- ‘Rings’ Trailer: Samara Returns In The Digital Era
- Doug Liman Will Direct DC Title ‘Justice League Dark’ For Warner Bros
- ‘Manchester By The Sea’ Trailer: First Look At Kenneth Lonergan’s Family Drama Starring Casey Affleck