Grupo Televisa head Emilio Azcárraga Jean, veteran producer James L. Brooks, Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer and NBCUniversal exec Lauren Zalaznick will receive the 11th annual Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award at next year’s NATPE conference. “We are honored to celebrate this extraordinary group of talented people who have made such remarkable contributions to the world of media,” said Perth. “We’ve chosen each of them because they’ve raised the bar of achievement, and are some of the absolute best in their fields of our business”, said NATPE President & CEO Rod Perth today in a statement. The Tartikoff Award is intended to recognize TV professionals “who exhibit extraordinary passion, leadership, independence and vision in the process of creating television programming”. The 2014 TV Market and Conference is set for January 27-29 at the Fontainebleau Resort in Miami Beach.
James L. Brooks, Jon Feltheimer, Lauren Zalaznick and Emilio Azcárraga Jean To Receive NATPE Tartikoff Award
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE