Grupo Televisa head Emilio Azcárraga Jean, veteran producer James L. Brooks, Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer and NBCUniversal exec Lauren Zalaznick will receive the 11th annual Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award at next year’s NATPE conference. “We are honored to celebrate this extraordinary group of talented people who have made such remarkable contributions to the world of media,” said Perth. “We’ve chosen each of them because they’ve raised the bar of achievement, and are some of the absolute best in their fields of our business”, said NATPE President & CEO Rod Perth today in a statement. The Tartikoff Award is intended to recognize TV professionals “who exhibit extraordinary passion, leadership, independence and vision in the process of creating television programming”. The 2014 TV Market and Conference is set for January 27-29 at the Fontainebleau Resort in Miami Beach.
James L. Brooks, Jon Feltheimer, Lauren Zalaznick and Emilio Azcárraga Jean To Receive NATPE Tartikoff Award
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Solid With Host Larry David
- Three Best GOP Debate Moments – From Ben Carson’s Kickoff Fumble To Candidate Contretemps
- Video – Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson Zoolander-ize Hillary, Bernie & Donald On ‘SNL’
- Video – Larry David’s Shticky Business Sorta Sparks ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Bernie Sanders, Larry David Trade Bernie Sanders-isms on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- CNN: Ted Cruz Debate Accusations “Categorically False”