Grupo Televisa head Emilio Azcárraga Jean, veteran producer James L. Brooks, Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer and NBCUniversal exec Lauren Zalaznick will receive the 11th annual Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award at next year’s NATPE conference. “We are honored to celebrate this extraordinary group of talented people who have made such remarkable contributions to the world of media,” said Perth. “We’ve chosen each of them because they’ve raised the bar of achievement, and are some of the absolute best in their fields of our business”, said NATPE President & CEO Rod Perth today in a statement. The Tartikoff Award is intended to recognize TV professionals “who exhibit extraordinary passion, leadership, independence and vision in the process of creating television programming”. The 2014 TV Market and Conference is set for January 27-29 at the Fontainebleau Resort in Miami Beach.
James L. Brooks, Jon Feltheimer, Lauren Zalaznick and Emilio Azcárraga Jean To Receive NATPE Tartikoff Award
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV