EXCLUSIVE: James Franco and his manager of almost two decades Miles Levy have split, Deadline has learned. He continues to be repped by CAA, but for now he will go without a manager and it’s unclear whether he will seek another one. Franco is plenty busy with projects and is currently shooting the William Faulkner adaptation The Sound And The Fury in Mississippi. He wrote the script and is starring as well as directing.
James Franco Parts Ways With Longtime Manager
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films