EXCLUSIVE: James Franco and his manager of almost two decades Miles Levy have split, Deadline has learned. He continues to be repped by CAA, but for now he will go without a manager and it’s unclear whether he will seek another one. Franco is plenty busy with projects and is currently shooting the William Faulkner adaptation The Sound And The Fury in Mississippi. He wrote the script and is starring as well as directing.
James Franco Parts Ways With Longtime Manager
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
Latest Film News
- Tom Hiddleston Becomes Founding BFI Ambassador
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’