EXCLUSIVE: CAA has landed James Corden, who was great opposite Keira Knightley in the John Carney-directed Can A Song Save Your Life?, which premiered at Toronto and was quickly acquired by The Weinstein Company after a bidding war. Corden also stars in TWC’s Paul Potts biopic One Chance as the unknown-turned-opera star, and opposite Meryl Strep and Johnny Depp in Rob Marshall’s Into The Woods. A Tony winner last year for his Broadway turn in One Man, Two Guvnors, Coreden also won a Best Comedy Performance BAFTA for the BBC sitcom Gavin & Stacey, which he co-created, co-wrote, and starred in. He continues to be repped in the UK by Ruth Young United Agents and his attorney is Jason Sloane.
CAA Signs ‘Can A Song Save Your Life?’ Star James Corden
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount