EXCLUSIVE: CAA has landed James Corden, who was great opposite Keira Knightley in the John Carney-directed Can A Song Save Your Life?, which premiered at Toronto and was quickly acquired by The Weinstein Company after a bidding war. Corden also stars in TWC’s Paul Potts biopic One Chance as the unknown-turned-opera star, and opposite Meryl Strep and Johnny Depp in Rob Marshall’s Into The Woods. A Tony winner last year for his Broadway turn in One Man, Two Guvnors, Coreden also won a Best Comedy Performance BAFTA for the BBC sitcom Gavin & Stacey, which he co-created, co-wrote, and starred in. He continues to be repped in the UK by Ruth Young United Agents and his attorney is Jason Sloane.
CAA Signs ‘Can A Song Save Your Life?’ Star James Corden
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Newbie Picture Company On The Case For 'Tracking Of A Russian Spy'
- Hamptons Fest Gets 'St. Vincent' Opener; Now They Pray For St. Bill
- Bryan Cranston In 'The Great Wall' Talks
- Bryan Singer Set To Helm 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- MGM Buys 55% Of Roma Downey And Mark Burnett's Empire; Relaunches United Artists
- Lava Bear Joins Chinese Pic 'The Bodyguard'