The umbrella ITV Studios U.S. Group will include ITV’s existing production business ITV Studios America as well as recently acquired Duck Dynasty producer Gurney Productions, Cake Boss‘ High Noon Entertainment and Thinkfactory Media. The new group will be led by a team chaired by Paul Buccieri, who now hold the titles of president & CEO ITV Studios U.S. Group and Managing Director ITV Studios International. As part of the new leadership structure, ITV Studios International Director of Legal & Business Affairs Julie Meldal-Johnsen has been appointed to EVP Operations, and ITV Studios America SVP Business Affairs Ivan Garel-Jones to EVP Business Affairs, effective immediately. Oliver De La Hoz joins as EVP Finance from PricewaterhouseCoopers, where he helped shepherd the majority interest acquisitions of Gurney, High Noon and Thinkfactory, and comes aboard later this month. Buccieri continues to head up ITV Studios’ wider international business, which includes production companies in Germany, France, Australia and the Nordics, plus distribution business ITV Studios Global Entertainment. “Under Paul’s leadership we have continued to make great progress in building a strong international content business, an important part of ITV’s Transformation Plan”, said Kevin Lygo, Managing Director, ITV Studios. “The creation of this new leadership team will further underpin the momentum Paul has built as we continue to drive forward the expansion of the ITV Studios US Group.” ITV Studios America currently series including Hell’s Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares as well as the GSN game show The Chase that earned a second-season pickup before its August 6 premiere.
ITV Forms ITV Studios U.S. Group, Taps Paul Buccieri To Run It
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime
- How The Power-Broker Koch Brothers Are Killing The Florida Film Business
- James Patterson Teams With David Marshall Grant For ‘Stingray’ FBI Drama At CBS, Sells ‘NYPD Red’ Adaptation…