IFC Films acquired North American and Latin American rights to Peter Strickland’s The Duke Of Burgundy, which starts in Hungary later this month. Written and directed by Strickland, the film will star Sidse Babett Knudsen and Chiara D’Anna. The dark melodrama will be produced by Rook’s Andy Starke and will be executive produced via Rook by filmmaker Ben Wheatley, Film4’s Anna Higgs, BFI’s Lizzie Francke, and Pioneer’s Ildiko Kemeny.
IFC Acquires ‘Duke Of Burgundy’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′
- Indie Audax Outbids For David Weil Spec 'Moonfall'
- Lionsgate Buys Opera-Themed Comedy 'The Three Tenors'
- RADiUS To Release SXSW Winner 'The Great Invisible'
- Toronto Finds Bill Murray And Gives Him A Day