IFC Films acquired North American and Latin American rights to Peter Strickland’s The Duke Of Burgundy, which starts in Hungary later this month. Written and directed by Strickland, the film will star Sidse Babett Knudsen and Chiara D’Anna. The dark melodrama will be produced by Rook’s Andy Starke and will be executive produced via Rook by filmmaker Ben Wheatley, Film4’s Anna Higgs, BFI’s Lizzie Francke, and Pioneer’s Ildiko Kemeny.
IFC Acquires ‘Duke Of Burgundy’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest