IFC Films acquired North American and Latin American rights to Peter Strickland’s The Duke Of Burgundy, which starts in Hungary later this month. Written and directed by Strickland, the film will star Sidse Babett Knudsen and Chiara D’Anna. The dark melodrama will be produced by Rook’s Andy Starke and will be executive produced via Rook by filmmaker Ben Wheatley, Film4’s Anna Higgs, BFI’s Lizzie Francke, and Pioneer’s Ildiko Kemeny.
IFC Acquires ‘Duke Of Burgundy’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Universal Reuniting Matt Damon & Paul Greengrass For Another Jason Bourne Film
- Bart & Fleming: On Football Violence, And Rethinking Toronto Vs. Telluride Turf War
- What Was I Thinking? IFC President Jonathan Sehring On Funding 'Boyhood' For 12 Years
- Ashley Judd & Demian Bichir Join Voltage's 'Good Kids'
- Toronto: Magnolia, CNN Films Buys 'Sunshine Superman'
- Toronto: Second Jennifer Aniston Pic Catches Buzz North Of The Border